BABYLON IS FALLEN

Since you all seem to worry about the costs to the tax payer, I wonder what 60 days in Jurby would cost the CORPORATION...Anyone else getting a sense of the insanity here?

Yeah, let's all ignore the law because it's too costly to implement. We'd be helping the government out.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked the part where he correctly identified himself with his real name when he required medical treatment at the hospital. Seems he is quite happy to acknowledge his real name when it comes to thin

Paul Joseph Doyle. Magistrates Court, Room 5, 2nd June 2015   Comment:   In my report from Mr Paul Doyle’s first hearing I commented, “I would have enjoyed seeing a better effort from Mr Doyle – t

Christianity has a place in all matters?   It's a pity they keep coming up on the wrong side of the debate then, Slavery, Scapegoating, age of consent, belief over action, interracial marriage, hom

Posted Images

No, at least only that he got off so lightly.

The vehicle might well have been insured but if the idiot had been involved in an accident then with the vehicle being in such as awful and unroadworthy state the insurance company might (would?) have refused to pay out on that basis.

That is true, also, spook. When the Court Prosecutor phoned the insurance company to check the validity of the insurance cover, he asked them if the false number plates would nullify the insurance. The company were unable to give a firm answer. It would depend upon all the circumstances of a claim, they said. In the absence of certainty, the prosecutor decided that the charge of no insurance should therefore be dismissed.

For those trying to find a 'get out of jail free card' please note that I have tried to distill 3 hours of evidence into a concise report that contains what I consider to be the salient points. That's why I have headings like 'Comment' and 'Non-verbatim'. The word 'contribution', by the way, was mine, not the Court's. My brief report is not intended to be parsed as a court judgement.

• Like 1

Since you all seem to worry about the costs to the tax payer, I wonder what 60 days in Jurby would cost the CORPORATION...Anyone else getting a sense of the insanity here?

Yeah, let's all ignore the law because it's too costly to implement. We'd be helping the government out.

Well I'm up for that if you are OGbiggrin.pngflowers.gif

Well I'm up for that if you are OGbiggrin.pngflowers.gif

Yeah !!!

th.jpg

• Like 1

Why might TE's benefits change? Well because his circumstances change - health improves, gets a job etc or yes if there is a change to the benefits regime.

As if he'd tell them he had a job.

As if he'd get a job.

• Like 1

You need to divide that by the number of posts - each post has on average about 28 people coming and reading it.

We are a very small community.

My astronomy thread has 83 views for each post, and the "Amy's in the Race" thread had on average 51 views for each of the 2679 posts.

Don't pretend we are catering for a mass audience, this thread generates well below the average number of views per post. Most people aren't interested and that isn't particularly surprising.

Edited to add: if I've counted right 109 members (a surprising number of them TJ socks) have commented on this thread - so on average three quarters of poster don't even bother coming back to read a new post.

not pretending anything china am i. nice stats though x

60 thousand views of the ignorance shown here x

Go on then, explain what's ignorant about thinking that perhaps you should have the required legal documentation to drive a car.

the ignorance of bliss shines through x

Given the disturbed mental state of this fool he should have his driving license withdrawn. Not suspended, withdrawn.

you legally qualified to assess the mental state of anyone spook? if so have you assessed tame elf? if not then wtf are you on about? x

• Like 1

You need to divide that by the number of posts - each post has on average about 28 people coming and reading it.

We are a very small community.

My astronomy thread has 83 views for each post, and the "Amy's in the Race" thread had on average 51 views for each of the 2679 posts.

Don't pretend we are catering for a mass audience, this thread generates well below the average number of views per post. Most people aren't interested and that isn't particularly surprising.

Edited to add: if I've counted right 109 members (a surprising number of them TJ socks) have commented on this thread - so on average three quarters of poster don't even bother coming back to read a new post.

not pretending anything china am i. nice stats though x

It is a great shame that we don't have more posters on the forums in general. It seems an ideal place to put forward opinions. People don't really care to comment on things it would seem, or they just thing those who do post are a small bunch of "up themselves" twats. Pity.

• Like 1

Thanks for the writeup Guilty. This whole thread in a nutshell:

Court: “Are you Paul Joseph Doyle?”

Doyle: “No I am not. Names are Crown Copyright…”

Court: “Well, we are going to call you Paul Joseph Doyle.”

Debunked!

ignorance x

• Like 1

you legally qualified to assess the mental state of anyone spook? if so have you assessed tame elf? if not then wtf are you on about? x

Which legal qualification covers mental assessment?

ask one of the mf shrinks there's a whole host apparently on here. john travoltas the lot of them x

• Like 1

60 thousand views of the ignorance shown here x

Go on then, explain what's ignorant about thinking that perhaps you should have the required legal documentation to drive a car.

the ignorance of bliss shines through x

What a compelling counter argument. You add less to this thread than the court case added to public funds.