|Drinking to excess

I believe it was Newcastle Brown (but don't quote me (I don't want to be sued) that did some market research. They found that the good ol' Geordie did not believe he had had a good night out and got his money's worth unless he woke up with a hangover and something to have a moan about.

So they put some additives - perfectly legal and apparently harmless - into their brew. All the additive did was give the taker a headache.

The beer sales rocketed.

Those cheap chocolate milkshakes (i.e Iceland £1 ones) work wonders, they've got the sugar to perk you up, the salt to replenish what you lost, as well as the fats etc. Well, I think that's why they help.

Though, hell hath no fury like a hangover mixed with norovirus, that was godawful and in my hungover stupor, it took me long enough to work out what was wrong with me too.

Those cheap chocolate milkshakes (i.e Iceland £1 ones) work wonders, they've got the sugar to perk you up, the salt to replenish what you lost, as well as the fats etc. Well, I think that's why they help.Though, hell hath no fury like a hangover mixed with norovirus, that was godawful and in my hungover stupor, it took me long enough to work out what was wrong with me too.

Norovirus this weekend? Hmm, seems to be a bit of it about.