looking for sperm donation

manxchick

Manxchick - call me tonight on 611261 at around 8pm. Just ask for Hot Shot.

Don't. It may come in half an hour but it'll be full of grease and just drip on your carpet.

I suggest you forget that user name and never return to MF and seek professional advice from a GP.

Wrighty, if it isn't a sock puppet wind up I, suspect it might not fit your advice either. May not be a fertility issue. More two same sex individuals looking for a dad. Does that validate the point you make?

John, you're right. I picked up on the word 'wife' in the OP more than I did the OP's username, and assumed 'husband and wife' rather than 'wife and wife'.

I still think GP is a better bet than MF though.

If this is a real post, and not an attempt by one of the regulars' sockpuppets to start a wind-up thread, then I'd suggest seeing your GP and getting a referral in to the hospital for fertility problems.

The gene pool on ManxForums is probably one that is best left untapped - you only have to read a few of the posts to realise that.

You'll be scraping the last dregs out of the gene-pool barrel here ...

So willing volunteer and a turkey baster.

manxchick, why not contact gay couples and try a shared parenting arrangement with donated sperm. I know a lesbian and a gay couple who have parented two children (each with same mum but different dad) and who share care and upbringing. The kids are grounded, school has been fine with the situation and they have trips and holidays together, and separately, and lots of parents and grandparents, to deal with afterschool, emergencies, baby sitting etc.

Works well for them.

You can make the arrangement as loose or as close as you want, but it should be documented, for the sake of the kids. Kids need parents, even if the parents sometimes no longer want each other.

So willing volunteer and a turkey baster.

manxchick, why not contact gay couples and try a shared parenting arrangement with donated sperm. I know a lesbian and a gay couple who have parented two children (each with same mum but different dad) and who share care and upbringing. The kids are grounded, school has been fine with the situation and they have trips and holidays together, and separately, and lots of parents and grandparents, to deal with afterschool, emergencies, baby sitting etc.

Works well for them.

You can make the arrangement as loose or as close as you want, but it should be documented, for the sake of the kids. Kids need parents, even if the parents sometimes no longer want each other.

Oh wow this sounds like such a more convenient arrangement, I've often asked my wife if she want's to split up so we can share the kids rather than us both having them all the time....she's not gone for it yet.