nice bit of "weed"

Effective in many cases of pain,and nowhere near as nasty and harmful as a lot of prescription meds.

However,the truth of that observation is far too painful for the law to withstand.

Edited by Lisenchuk
  • Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can highly recommend heroin.   SCREW YOU ROLAND BROWNING. YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME   *shakes fist*

Rescue Remedy   My brother lost both his legs and a finger in a farming accident and put up with painful stumps for years. Couple of drops of Bach Rescue Remedy and the pain was gone and his legs gr

Probably best to see your GP than expect any help at all from posting a non-specific query on an anonymous internet chat forum.

Long term pain relief medication sounds like a v bad idea. What is the cause? If it is a dodgy knee or something the best thing you could do would be to have it looked at by a consultant.

What is the point of GP's nowadays Wrighty? There is only one at our surgery who gives the patient time, this results in people moaning about queues or seeing 'Doctor 5 seconds, write a script' - if you are sick you are sick and you will wait and not moan, although that said - last time I took the 'baby' to the docs he was so ill he could not walk, he was given the yellow vileness, all I wanted to know was if I was correct in my strep diagnosis (which ofc I was) there were many "sick notes" in the surgery, its difficult. I rarely goto the doctors, Mrbees has not been for 7 years, twice in his entire life!!! (except for his consultant visits which are totally unnecessary, why not just take his bloods and call him in if there is a problem? He will come to 'you' if there is any issue with lumps etc).

People are so healthy now they've the luxury of worrying about their health (I read that in a really really good book which, I cannot recall the name of, something to do with the history of medicine)

Codeine, Tramadol, all the other synthesised opiates and the real ones too, mess up your digestive system, best avoided at all costs. You cannot deny that, yet a massive proportion of the population are popping them like 'Rennies' :)

Have you tried a Tens machine? They're pretty good for some things and they can help without pill popping.

Self medicating with drugs can lead to other problems so maybe a visit to your GP is the answer.

Long term pain relief medication sounds like a v bad idea. What is the cause? If it is a dodgy knee or something the best thing you could do would be to have it looked at by a consultant.

It's probably you and Tatlock. Every time TJ reads either of your humour posts he laughs so hard that his ribs ache.

• Like 1

Probably best to see your GP than expect any help at all from posting a non-specific query on an anonymous internet chat forum.

Been to hospital consultants and it's gotten me nowhere.

Where is your pain TJ?

Types of pain link (ps, it's not the 50 shades of grey link)

Lol. But I'm abcessed with puns!

It's probably you and Tatlock. Every time TJ reads either of your humour posts he laughs so hard that his ribs ache.

I've got a Pain Genie Scenar, best thing I ever purchased. Not only does it virtually eliminate pain within minutes it gives your body's healing process a kick up the arse too. My dad couldn't stand up straight, was on painkillers for years coz of his back and was basically a mess until he used it. The change was miraculous. We use it in the family on any aches and pains, works every time.

http://www.paingenie.com