Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
forestboy

No UK National Newspapers Today

They'll be late or non-existent again tomorrow (subject to whether the aircraft makes it).

How will the Daily Mail readers know what their opinion is without the paper to tell them?

CR*P. Ok I read the Mail but I don't need the paper to know what my opinions are. Likewise with the biased left wing BBC.

Did you get the idea that the BBC is left wing from the Daily Mail.

If anything the BBC is so sensitive to this false idea that it is giving the right a free ride. There's a UKIP spokesman from Liverpool interviewed on practically every issue, if challenged he kicks off about bias. But politicians should be challenged.

• Like 2

How will the Daily Mail readers know what their opinion is without the paper to tell them?

CR*P. Ok I read the Mail but I don't need the paper to know what my opinions are. Likewise with the biased left wing BBC.

Did you get the idea that the BBC is left wing from the Daily Mail.

If anything the BBC is so sensitive to this false idea that it is giving the right a free ride. There's a UKIP spokesman from Liverpool interviewed on practically every issue, if challenged he kicks off about bias. But politicians should be challenged.

The BBC is not left wing or right wing, it's establishment wing.

Just in case any Express readers on the forum are missing their daily update I can confirm that Diana is still dead.

any news on a cure for arthritis?