Mass Hysteria On Facebook Over IoM Burglaries

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair though he is still recovering from being the victim of crime after that bloke broke in and stole all his payslips.

She is,

I don't agree at all. The police are using social media effectively when required, but don't want to post premature or unfounded information there to start a panic.   Nobody can stop individuals po

Posted Images

Roflmao.

I'm going to be a little mean and do a quick analysis. Clicking on everyone in that groups name and viewing their work status and relationship shows predominantly what I expect to see

No jobs

Kids

Not married.

• Like 1

I accept that page is a bit OTT, but 11 break ins in 48 hours this weekend is going to make people a tad hysterical, we are not used to this sort of thing, thankfully, and I hope it does not become the norm.

There was apparently more last night

• Like 3

I accept that page is a bit OTT, but 11 break ins in 48 hours this weekend is going to make people a tad hysterical, we are not used to this sort of thing, thankfully, and I hope it does not become the norm.

Are there any official sources for this?

• Like 1

Are there any official sources for this?

Yes - Police on front page of Examiner

Also stated that there have been 22 burglaries since September

• Like 1

So, did that girl really get injured during a burglary?

Burglaries can have a massive impact on the individuals involved. Trust me, been there, and ever since would prefer that any burglar receives harsh and preferably very, very painful punishment. Sadly, it seems the opposite is the case, as it appears that very often the same culprits are allowed to strike time and time again. The cops in my case certainly dropped a comment along the lines of "He's not one of the usual burglars", indicating that there is a group of people they obviously know about, and which one would assume are tied to drug abuse. Maybe if the short-sighted knuckleheads in IOMG wouldn't cut the funding for drug charities that actually work, and then also cut police funding on top of it, this kind of shit wouldn't happen so much.

• Like 7

So, did that girl really get injured during a burglary?

Everything has been removed from the above website now, but it would appear not.

Don't know what the full story is, but it was suggested that she was actually bottled at the outback - which is outrageous as well (if true)

According to what was posted on that website, she seems to have a bit of a history of making things up and might suffer from some form of mental health problem

Vee_dub, I think you're thinking of someone else, that fella on the Facebook has a gym, gym people on fake drugs....never....lol

TATT...I really really hate fake drugs, there should be a level playing field, they're either all banned or all permitted - none of this fake shit is ok but 'good shit' is not ok....you see?