Mass Hysteria On Facebook Over IoM Burglaries

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair though he is still recovering from being the victim of crime after that bloke broke in and stole all his payslips.

She is,

I don't agree at all. The police are using social media effectively when required, but don't want to post premature or unfounded information there to start a panic.   Nobody can stop individuals po

Posted Images

Shouldn't our Chief Minister be chairing our version of a Cobra meeting tomorrow morning.

I love the name Cobra makes it sound like it`s from Thunderbirds.

Can we call ours the League of Evil? - just to sound hard.

Shouldn't our Chief Minister be chairing our version of a Cobra meeting tomorrow morning.

I love the name Cobra makes it sound like it`s from Thunderbirds.

Can we call ours the League of Evil? - just to sound hard.

Alan Bell could sit on a throne of skulls.

At a time when the cost of our house and contents insurance is increasing at a pace that puts Eddie Teare's taxation boom to shame we, the general public, must do all that we can in our powers of observation to get these burglars apprehended. There are many more of us than police per square mile and many will have a clue to a solution that may still remain unrecognised.

Spot them and shop them!

• Like 1

"The girl didn't get hurt in the break in, she was attacked in the Outback" - think about that TRUE statement for a while................

FFS.... And in the other thread, I was slagged for saying the island is rough?

Should pay attention to what happens in clubs across, read the locals of these areas not just the nationals and see what isn`t even getting mentioned.

• Like 1

At a time when the cost of our house and contents insurance is increasing at a pace that puts Eddie Teare's taxation boom to shame we, the general public, must do all that we can in our powers of observation to get these burglars apprehended. There are many more of us than police per square mile and many will have a clue to a solution that may still remain unrecognised.

Spot them and shop them!

I `m just hoping they break into a house full of guard dogs and get ripped to shreds,can`t even do anyone for it then.

Spot them and shop them!

I `m just hoping they break into a house full of guard dogs and get ripped to shreds,can`t even do anyone for it then.

Also worth a mention because I don`t think the police have put this out,I`ve only read it here is the method - glass cutter to get to key etc they seem to be using, would it not be sensible to keep telling people to look out for people using this kind of thing?, also to remove key from lock(wouldn`t stop them but it would make it a little harder.)

• Like 1

Should happen soon then there are loads of houses FULL OF GUARD DOGS...............................w00t.gif

Noise might give them away though, hopefully in a different part of house than they enter

Edited by Lagman

"The girl didn't get hurt in the break in, she was attacked in the Outback" - think about that TRUE statement for a while................

Should pay attention to what happens in clubs across, read the locals of these areas not just the nationals and see what isn`t even getting mentioned.

yet more myths? can't remember the last time someone was glassed on the mainland

• Like 1

yet more myths? can't remember the last time someone was glassed on the mainland

Oh ffs, dream on.

• Like 1