Mass Hysteria On Facebook Over IoM Burglaries

The usefulness of Facebook is questionable. I often see a status update appear (a road is closed) which has already been followed up with a new status update (the road is now open again) but the newest update doesn't show up on the home screen. Facebook doesn't display all page status updates, it only shows the most popular with 'likes' and comments, and it's not always in chronological order. I don't know if that is also true with Twitter.

That's a real Oompa Loompa name. There must be quite a lot of you on here. I didn't realise there was so many.

Oh goodie...another "comedy" puppet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair though he is still recovering from being the victim of crime after that bloke broke in and stole all his payslips.

She is,

I don't agree at all. The police are using social media effectively when required, but don't want to post premature or unfounded information there to start a panic.   Nobody can stop individuals po

Posted Images

Moron.

Hey don't be so cruel. I can tell you have an Oompa Loompa name (don't be embarrassed) and I'd really like to offer you work. My friend Thomas Jefferson said that I should come on here as apparently you're all his friends or family or something. Apparently you all stay in at his house and make puppets with your socks. I think that's really twee and nice. Little orange men making puppets with their socks in a shelter for Oompa Loompas. Anyway he's going to be the head of human resources in my factory. We're going to be paying all the Oompa Loompas well above minimum wage, and we're going to give them free health care and lots of other goodies. I hear it's hard for Oompa Loompas to get jobs here. A lot end up temping with government so I hear. They are treated really badly. Then they get black listed according to my new friend and end up on benefits. So I'm going to employ them all in my Maughold chocolate factory. It's going to be a blast. Just you seen when the chief minister unwraps my secret chocolate cave in March!