Rich People Will Get Killed

The Sick Moon

18 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

give us a break china, we've all got google. close friends were you?

My, we are touchy today. Hormones?

Edited by Uhtred

41 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

ahh the liberal misuse of the collective pronoun we. classic. was that a text to ye bird/fella? did they take up your offer of hormones?

54 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

ahh the liberal misuse of the collective pronoun we. classic. was that a text to ye bird/fella? did they take up your offer of hormones?

Trolling you is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha 1

well, you couldn't wind a toy up, but if you're a walter i'm sure it is. i use this platform respectfully and as it was intended. a social forum for discussion. you are admitting to being a walter. well done. so, as for your silly post, who exactly is "we". is it you an nelly the granny? and why did you write "today" if ye comment was aimed at mine? mine was posted yesterday, you absolute wally. 

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

well, you couldn't wind a toy up, but if you're a walter i'm sure it is. i use this platform respectfully and as it was intended. a social forum for discussion. you are admitting to being a walter.

Careful now, your very own regular weekly news source might sue you for saying all that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/beano-tells-rees-mogg-to-stop-copying-comic-character-walter-the-softy-11316413

• Haha 1

On 16/01/2015 at 12:17 PM, Lxxx said:

Or they could move to a safe island like this where they can live in peace with their cash with no risk of getting their house broken into......

BUT they never catch the burglars who do Rob you!!!!.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Careful now, your very own regular weekly news source might sue you for saying all that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/beano-tells-rees-mogg-to-stop-copying-comic-character-walter-the-softy-11316413

the man in the pub wouldn't sue me, unless he could win.  fruitless endeavour, uhtred's an admitted walter x

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, paul's got wright said:

"Was the earth made to preserve a few covetous, proud men to live at ease, and for them to bag and barn up the treasures of the earth from others, that these may beg or starve in a fruitful land; or was it made to preserve all her children?"

anonymous

Need to improve your googling son!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

the man in the pub wouldn't sue me, unless he could win.  fruitless endeavour, uhtred's an admitted walter x

You are an absolute plank...

4 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

is it fetish feeding time already nelly?  how come you can't back up anything you say wally? are you a coincidence theorist or not?

Every time you open your mouth, more rubbish spills out. Chill out sonny.

12 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

"can't get the stink out"....your like a bad smell neil.  the last time anyone looked so stupid across multiple threads, was when the brian cox keyboarder cross stitch came out.

fetish feeding time again already?

Image result for brian cox long hair

* your - you're... please learn the difference son