What is going on?

samster

All i can say is what I saw and that was entirely the police activity down on the quay. The policewoman on the road block was, rightly, giving nothing away other than it was an ongoing incident.

When I looked up Head Road I could not see much although there were people moving around, presumably police.

There were loads of cars who tried to go up Head Road - you would have thought the flashing lights gave it away, but there were valiant efforts to try to persuade the wpc that the road block didn't apply to them! Had to giggle inwardly when a pizza delivery car tried, how pissed off must their customers have been?

In the end, there were four of us who were allowed to walk up to our respective homes. Everything here was fine, but when I saw the activity did get a bit rattled as my son was at home on his own, but he was fine.

It would be wrong to speculate publicly, but I have my suspicions as to what ongoing incident was, and may still be, occuring.

Latest update from someone on Facebook (so it must be true)

" I live up here scared isnt the word we arent aloud out ive heard the body was a rumour apparently fireshots have gone off chainsaws have been used this is what ive heard and some scumbags on a different page with no consideration for others find this funny! Ive saw now loads of police some wearing helmets and and 2 had big shields also police dogs i saw the ambulance not sure if its gone ive got told its the burglars around this area "

I had no idea we had a modern day Shakespeare living on Head Road.

• Like 4

" I live up here scared isnt the word we arent aloud out ive heard the body was a rumour apparently fireshots have gone off chainsaws have been used this is what ive heard and some scumbags on a different page with no consideration for others find this funny! Ive saw now loads of police some wearing helmets and and 2 had big shields also police dogs i saw the ambulance not sure if its gone ive got told its the burglars around this area "

I don't know about Head Road but I think the English language has been murderded on Facebook. Was there ever such a huge selection of morons in one place?

• Like 5

You are Your not aloud to say that Bees...........thumbsup.gif

Not messing, it is absolutely tragic. 25 year olds with a spelling standard worse than the expected level of an 11 year old? Society bids a hearty welcome to the products of the Isle of Man education system (and their parents).

• Like 3

I don't know about Head Road but I think the English language has been murderded on Facebook. Was there ever such a huge selection of morons in one place?

The irony in this statement is making my eyes bleed ....

I've always thought Jeremy Kyle should go on tour and come and do an Isle Of Man show. Edited by Lxxx
  • Like 1

The irony in this statement is making my eyes bleed ....

At least OUR morons are able to express themselves. (Mostly.)thumbsup.gif