• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I managed to recover the forum back to the day it crashed - enjoy!

Thanks UniSol. I don't think some members understand that this isn't your, or our, full time job, maintaining hardware and software, and moderating. They don't seem to realise that it is something we

Yeah but what happened to the content created yesterday? We lost all that stuff? You suck!   (Nice work fella)

Posted Images

Well, quite the mystery, one which affected lots of MF users it would seem! I know of four myself, all @ different addresses, redirected to Baiku whilst trying to reach here! No other sites affected. I wonder what could have caused it? I bet everyone had at least a mild malware panic! The more techy minded of those I know tell me that this thread here could have been very helpful via the google cache here, which apparently only displays the front page. But no! Instead we were advised to look at two other threads to see what the problem was. Two threads that were unavailable to those with the problem in the first place! Roflmao! What is it about politically ambitious Manx Forums moderators and the lock button? I imagine a little bit of spunk comes out every time they press it!

I could only get on using a proxy server for about 3 days despite doing all the usual cache purge and reboots. It was slow but tolerable. Very odd because as others have commented only MF affected and from multiple computers and locations.They are all on MT though hence my question last night.