Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
woolley

Bill Malarkey making a comeback attempt.

Unfortunately not.

Apparently he was in the canteen with the boys today after the LegCo election.

The House of Keys Junta would like him in again. They know exactly where they stand with him after doing their work on him.

Between Malarkey and Amy, for me it is Amy, any day.

Edited by Wann

none of the above, where's the box to tick for a more useful rubber dog shit??

• Like 4

Anyone who votes for that wanker should have their voting privileges removed.

• Like 3

Manx Radio

Bill say's he will bring some fresh ideas. Well he didn't have any when he was in before. Has he had a brain transplant? In the clip he seems to also have an eye on the 2016 general election. Good God.

It has got to be the lure of the swagger, the ego boosting meetings (civil servants know which side their caviar is spread on), the oh so easy money - how many fridges or whatever do you have to fix in a week to make a clear £1000 plus pension.

I came across Bill when he was in Keys before. He got in on a LibVan ticket but soon dumped that to nestle in with the big boys. I asked him for help and found the guy to be worse than useless.

• Like 8

A sure signal of the quality of candidate that are clamouring to climb aboard the Gravy Train before it de_rails.

If South Douglas are stupid enough to put him back in the Keys please remember you will be inflicting him on the whole Island.

WE ARE DOOMED,

• Like 4

Apparently he was in the canteen with the boys today after the LegCo election.

The House of Keys Junta would like him in again. They know exactly where they stand with him after doing their work on him.

Between Malarkey and Amy, for me it is Amy, any day.

Well I notice that Amy joined our ranks today. Or at least someone claiming to be Amy. I hope that she starts posting here and if she does, I hope she isn't gratuitously attacked.

• Like 1

Hi, can someone put me straight on this, are the contestants that have failed to get the 13 votes today now disqualified ? or are they let to run on and on just introducing some new faces to either muddy the water or get some talent on board ? this is a serious question.

Hi, can someone put me straight on this, are the contestants that have failed to get the 13 votes today now disqualified ? or are they let to run on and on just introducing some new faces to either muddy the water or get some talent on board ? this is a serious question.

I'm pretty sure that they are not disqualified although they will have to be re-nominated...they don't just "carry forward". So if they want to try again and they can find someone to nominate them (presumably the same person as today) then they are back in the mix.

No. It just goes on and on and on............................

• Like 1

Well I notice that Amy joined our ranks today. Or at least someone claiming to be Amy. I hope that she starts posting here and if she does, I hope she isn't gratuitously attacked.

She must have used her immense computer knowledge and influence to bypass the security against her.

just read the news. please god no!! i live in South Douglas and I will make sure every member of my family does NOT vote for him. The man is so lacking in every department - self obsessed, ill informed - the worst sort of politician, ambitious and stupid, a lethal combination.

• Like 3

She must have used her immense computer knowledge and influence to bypass the security against her.

its only taken her 2 odd months, on the basis tj should be cmnuke.gif

just read the news. please god no!! i live in South Douglas and I will make sure every member of my family does NOT vote for him. The man is so lacking in every department - self obsessed, ill informed - the worst sort of politician, ambitious and stupid, a lethal combination.

Carol?

• Like 3