Hill Street Police Raid

When Skies Are Grey

Well Trevor Baines is out and about these days, so maybe crime does pay ?

Lets hope they have the paperwork water tight because they do find it hard to fill it in correctly sorcerer.gif

Some of us sceptical types would think its done on purpose but that is just stupid right ? thumbsup.gif

Arse to this, it's boring! If you want real life excitement (of your own, not just some other families tragedy of the week) get on over to the mafia game and sign up. Go on, it's much better than waiting to hear "nothing much" about people you don't know. We need more people for our game :)

This forum has gone down a lot in my estimation now, everyone scared to post what they really want to say and extreme censorship. "Je Suis Charlie" my arse.

The media print names on most arrests - from being found with £1.58 worth of cannabis to murder. What's so different here? Bring back Roly Drower and bring in the Freedom of Information Act! I'm aware of the names but think it's divisive and elitist that it's not general knowledge - after all it's theordinary Manx taxpayers who'll be footing the bill for the trials.

The difference is those people you mentioned had been charged with offences and appeared in open court. To my knowledge that was the first time they had been named

Look for flips sake. It's

Obvious who it is.

Really

Don't take much working out.

Loads of people think they know,

Unless they really, really do,

Can they just shut up

Anyone can claim they are in the loop

Name names just to add to the thread.

?

(This layout better transfer from a mobile or my tea has gone cold for nowt!)

• Like 3

That was the bbc who decided to name him and was in England not the isle of man

Ahh..of course. The Isle of Man is under a different law. Even the Deemsters have Breast Law which means they can - and certainly do at times - judge what the hell they like and bollocks to the law. Anyway, that is another subject.

Anyway, I would have thought that your boss man is governed by The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) in England/UK. (Which actually reinforces the point not to give out the names, maybe)

ps Persoanlly I am happy to wait until first court hearing but even then, meh

Never said the island was under different law just pointing out the cliff Richard thing happened in england so has nothing to do with the isle of man

Yes he does!

Arse to this, it's boring! If you want real life excitement (of your own, not just some other families tragedy of the week) get on over to the mafia game and sign up. Go on, it's much better than waiting to hear "nothing much" about people you don't know. We need more people for our game smile.png

For many, many manxies, these are people we know. Grew up with in fact.

With a very big social circle. Our Posh'n'becks wink.png

You'll know them, or you ain't a native.

• Like 1