Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
gerrydandridge

Flat Earth?

Maybe we should call the thread Domed Earthers because of an apparent dome around us or will some shill say otherwise?

• Like 1

Oh i remember the good old days when gerry was a "conspiracy theorist", and nobody would even talk about such a subject! Now front page news in the isle of man. The times they are a changin x

26 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Oh i remember the good old days when gerry was a "conspiracy theorist", and nobody would even talk about such a subject! Now front page news in the isle of man. The times they are a changin x

There really has been a massive increase in the past two years in interest in flat earth theory.

• Like 1

I sometimes wonder if this period in the history of humanity will be referred to as the "information age" or the "disinformation age".  The rise in populism, the distrust of experts and the amount of half wits who clearly are incapable of any critical thinking truely makes me despair.

Flat Earthers are, I believe, attracted to the idea because they cannot think three dimensionally.  They are so fixated on two dimensions and trying to understand the science of our solar system blows their minds. 

If people really insist on getting their information from you tube then may i suggest the channels of Greater Sapien and Sci Man Dan.

• Haha 1

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43 PM, PottyLisa said:

What happened? Mushrooms?

No potty mouth. Unsurprisingly, my Mother, and, my superior Guardians, my Grandparents, opted for the tried and tested " Scouse liberal arts" method of home education,  perfectly and concisely llustrated by the Don. Mckay,s tutor report. 

What happened to you? Mdma? Plant food? Sheep food?