Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
gerrydandridge

Flat Earth?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bobbie Bobster said:

TBF, I'd probably be pretty pissed if I had wasted that amount of time trying to prove a point and missing the point at the same time.

It must be quite the internal struggle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Poor old blobbie blobster made the classic noob faux pas, not getting the in joke between those who have actually done the research. 

Maybe send that formula to the don blobbie, he seems to be struggling with those tricky "lorentz tranformations"!!!

I'd say he meant physical items (that are expensive to replace) rather than the underlying technological ability.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'd say he meant physical items (that are expensive to replace) rather than the underlying technological ability.

So why have they kept kicking the moon can down the road? Continuously promising to go back?

Why not just keep the original capabilities? Why did they stop going but now its so important to go back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

That said, I second the motion that Bobbie is a bell end. 

He goes off the boil whe he gets pulled and turns into a bell end, much to the joy of potty mouth x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

So why have they kept kicking the moon can down the road? Continuously promising to go back?

Why not just keep the original capabilities? Why did they stop going but now its so important to go back?

Do you seriously believe they actually went in the first place?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, finlo said:

Do you seriously believe they actually went in the first place?

No china and blobbie do though. I already understand that science isnt about beliefs. If anyone has scientific proof of the moon landings that would be great, thanks x

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

No china and blobbie do though. I already understand that science isnt about beliefs. If anyone has scientific proof of the moon landings that would be great, thanks x

I suspect the reason they have "lost" the knowledge/technology to go there now is because they never had it in the first place!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, finlo said:

I suspect the reason they have "lost" the knowledge/technology to go there now is because they never had it in the first place!

Don’t be silly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

PGW, you do yourself a great disservice with your stupid posts about space.

Why do you bother?

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, finlo said:

I suspect the reason they have "lost" the knowledge/technology to go there now is because they never had it in the first place!

Bit like all that telemetry data!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

PGW, you do yourself a great disservice with your stupid posts about space.

Why do you bother?

Please provide an example with your analysis/ explanation, if you think you can back that claim dilly x

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, paul's got wright said:

Please provide an example with your analysis/ explanation, if you think you can back that claim dilly x

Why do you trot out the “analysis/explanation” deflector whenever you can’t back anything up?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...