Comedy genius discovered in Peel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 2 lawyers should stand again for Legco.   Embarrass Tynwald into electing the skills that are actually really needed over the next 5 years.   If Crookall gets elected as an MLC I can see the

Crookall is despised in Peel after his behavior over the Toilet Tax debacle, dodged the issue altogether, before he was barely tolerated now he is certainly for the big heave ho at election time. I

Let's be serious.   VERY serious.   That this person has held three Ministerial posts exemplifies so very much that is wrong about the Manx government.

The 2 lawyers should stand again for Legco.

Embarrass Tynwald into electing the skills that are actually really needed over the next 5 years.

If Crookall gets elected as an MLC I can see the public very willing to sign up to see the end of it or it to undergo major major reform.

What proportion of the public do you reckon give a toss about LegCo or know what it is or have even heard of it for that matter?

• Like 2

Embarrass Tynwald into electing the skills that are actually really needed over the next 5 years.

If Crookall gets elected as an MLC I can see the public very willing to sign up to see the end of it or it to undergo major major reform.

You're right

The elevation of Cretters was bad enough

To do the same to Crookall and - God forbid - Anderson would be making a complete mockery of the institution that is Tynwald Court

• Like 3

You're right

The elevation of Cretters was bad enough

To do the same to Crookall and - God forbid - Anderson would be making a complete mockery of the institution that is Tynwald Court

Despite his very loud and very public denial Crookall is taking the piss out of his constituents in majestic style. If he fails in his escape tunnel to LEGCO he's toast come September '16. Having said that, I think he'll get the votes he needs to settle down in the slumber chamber. Disgraceful.

• Like 1

Crookall is despised in Peel after his behavior over the Toilet Tax debacle, dodged the issue altogether, before he was barely tolerated now he is certainly for the big heave ho at election time. I sincerely hope he does not get into Leg co. I have not mentally recovered from Corkish getting in I still see red mist every time I think about it.

• Like 7

On the two occasions that I met Crookall the first time I was struck by what a one dimensional and very shallow thinker he was and on the second my first impression was confirmed.

To think that for some unfathomable reason he was given a 'ministerial' post was disturbing even by CoMin standards but for him to twice more be appointed isn't disturbing, it's a terrifying indictment of just how abysmal the whole box and Dice is.

It also gives a clue as to why the Bell administration from Bell up is so ineffective.

Crookall really should quit politics for the sake of the constitutes that he tries to represent and also for his own sake.

Placing someone in a position for which they are both unfitted and incompetent eventually WILL prove detrimental to their health both physical and mental.

Seen it to often.

Edited by spook

On the two occasions that I met Crookall the first time I was struck by what a one dimensional and very shallow thinker he was and on the second my first impression was confirmed.

To think that for some unfathomable reason he was given a 'ministerial' post was disturbing even by CoMin standards but for him to twice more be appointed isn't disturbing, it's a terrifying indictment of just how abysmal the whole box and Dice is.

It also gives a clue as to why the Bell administration from Bell up is so ineffective.

Crookall really should quit politics for the sake of the constitutes that he tries to represent and also for his own sake.

Placing someone in a position for which they are both unfitted and incompetent eventually WILL prove detrimental to their health both physical and mental.

Seen it to often.

>Crookall really should quit politics for the sake of the constitutes that he tries to represent and also for his own sake.

He has an escape route with the rented property he already owns.

You two are very much alike in that respect.

TBT.

There's nothing wrong with being a buy-to-rent landlord, though I wouldn't want to be one with any significant Island property stock. Far too over priced, far too risky.quote name="The Border Terrier" post="985194" timestamp="1427914601"]

Seen it to often.

>Crookall really should quit politics for the sake of the constitutes that he tries to represent and also for his own sake.

He has an escape route with the rented property he already owns.

You two are very much alike in that respect.

TBT.

Edited by spook

That SHOULD have read -----

There's nothing wrong with being a buy-to-rent landlord, though I wouldn't want to be one with any significant Island property stock. Far too over priced, far too risky.

Bloomin' silly Android tablets with poxy touch screen keyboards.

You voted him in , and dumped you Lady MHK,so why are you moaning?

I can't criticise the voters of Peel for dumping that odious, freaky, shrieking, Shakesperian hag Hannan mind you. It was who they picked that went wrong.