slit busters on the streets of peel

yee haa yessir!

Apparently its not the heavy metals that are the problem its the discarded condoms from the fishing boats that have set of the alarm bells off, they have been coated with some kind of batter before they were thrown over board.

If they eat something after midnight they turn into man eaters sweat.gif

• Like 1

Apparently its not the heavy metals that are the problem its the discarded condoms from the fishing boats that have set of the alarm bells off, they have been coated with some kind of batter before they were thrown over board.

If they eat something after midnight they turn into man eaters :sweat:

I knew a Peel girl who was like that! I suspect that she had a thing for the Royal Navy, it was claimed that her naval base was often full of discharged sea men.

Nice to see the stupidity of some on here who couldn't give a shit about this type of thing happening on there own doorstep! Any wonder the island is run by clowns when there's so many chimps voting them in, why did they build the incinerator, why not keep the rubbish going to landfill, same principle if you ask me, has anyone an idea of how many tons of this stuff is getting "stored"? Or is it a case just like the burglaries give it time and it will be forgot about and nothing more will be said

• Like 5

Shape shifting wonder sludge, its like something out of a marvel comic, Next we will have some manx ninja turtles.

Glad to see the good old boys getting away with spilling toxic waste, if it was anyone else it would be a fine and a day in court.

The DOT even sent a sweeper down to clean it up, priceless

Shape shifting wonder sludge, its like something out of a marvel comic, Next we will have some manx ninja turtles.

Glad to see the good old boys getting away with spilling toxic waste, if it was anyone else it would be a fine and a day in court.

The DOT even sent a sweeper down to clean it up, priceless

I wonder if the sweeper driver was briefed on the possible dangers when emptying his truck at the end of his shift?

• Like 1

Reading this thread makes it very easy to understand how a thread about the earth being flat can stretch to 24 pages.

I think they lack of intelligence of some posters is more of a worry than the contents of the marina.

So let me ask.

Do you think it's the people who are expressing serious and very legitimate concern about the that the way that the contaminated silt is being dealt with who lack intelligence, or the people who don't understand what is involvedand the contamination that is taking place and are in denial because of that who lack intelligence?

Edited by spook

Reading this thread makes it very easy to understand how a thread about the earth being flat can stretch to 24 pages.

I think they lack of intelligence of some posters is more of a worry than the contents of the marina.

So let me ask.

Do you think it's the people who are expressing serious and very legitimate concern about the that the way that the contaminated silt is being dealt with who lack intelligence, or the people who don't understand what is involvedand the contamination that is taking place and are in denial because of that who lack intelligence?

The former, people like you, but mainly you.

You are obsessed and fast becoming a real nutter.

• Like 2

Nothing worse than a toxic slit in peel, plenty of them about and no doubt highly contagious. Many of these slit busters are also gut busters so be careful, nothing worse than a toxic heavy slit spillage all over your highway.

I'll take your word for it, the gum clinic on high alert over all this slit spillage? 😂

Edited by yee haa yessir!
  • Like 1