Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
FACT

Amy's in the race!

Anyone except Willy Wombat he had his chance and blew it.

Stand as Lib Van and then as soon as elected decides to go it alone and continue to prove his uselessness.

Surely he should resign from DC before the election as he will be ever so slightly preoccupied trying to get his hands on the £60-000 a year plus he will (If Elected) grab of the taxpayer.

I am hopeful that people are not that gulliblewhatever.gif

• Like 1

Why are they any more gullible for Malarkey than the others? I don't know any of the candidates personally, but surely, apart from possibly the German, it's a pay rise, especially when the pension's factored in.

Because Willy Wombat has already proven himself to be useless tugger simples

Don't vote! That is the answer.

That's precisely what Bill will be hoping. And then sneak in with a couple of hundred vote advantage mainly from the grannies who don't have a clue about what's really going on in the island, but recognise his name....and with whom any Johnny Foreigner has little hope.
  • Like 1

Not voting is not the answer ! use your vote to effect change and don't be apathetic

Good luck to Amy and to all of the candidates who obviously think that they can do a good job. The fact is that our Civil Service will make sure that they have very little say in what is good for the island. They are mostly a self serving bunch of communists with no thought for those outside of their little commune!

We need a Nigel Farage type of politician who will shake them to their core!

Not voting is not the answer ! use your vote to effect change and don't be apathetic

Or use your vote to effect continuity if you're pleased with the job the current administration are doing.

And really, could anybody be worse than Cretters?

Tragically, I suspect that there could.

• Like 1

I can spell Prick!

Oh very good! Perhaps you can learn a new word today!

Today I shall be doing three! You tedious asshole!smile.png

• Like 2

We live in a democracy. People can vote for who they want. There might be lots and lots of people that don't suit your views (chavs and that) but such is the nature of democracy.

Besides I think we've had enough of rather thick but nonetheless slippery silver tongued shiny suited people becoming politicians and running the show. Amy is a breath of fresh air. She could not possibly do worse than the incumbents.

(an if u disagrea with me you're IP is getting tabbed)

Edited by Wann

Yup, ignore the comments on MF, what about IOMonline, what about what lots of the general public are discussing, yup, ignore the lot of them. Focus on the dullards who will be simple enough to fall for a shallow smile.

Its comparable to the xfactor, when someone auditions that's complete and utter shite and they get all wobbly lipped and explain their friends said they were good.

• Like 2

Fitton for me, he seems quite switched on and should be a cut above some of the ameoba that are currently floating around Tynwald.

He is English though which is a bit of a shame! but nobody's perfect so I suppose he'll he'll have to do!

• Like 2

Wow...you live and learn. I didn't know Cretiny had views on anything, except perhaps for the odd squirrel out of the Tynwald window, in between snoozes.

Wow...you live and learn. I didn't know Cretiny had views on anything, except perhaps for the odd squirrel out of the Tynwald window, in between snoozes.

If there were a squirrel outside Tynwald, that would be news.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/squirrel-man-in-court-1-1753071

But remember Tim's most important contribution to Manx politics?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/is-mhk-s-squirrel-idea-nuts-1-1788589