Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
FACT

Amy's in the race!

Early exit polls suggest a huge Amy majority.

She is exactly what we need to make IOM politics vaguely interesting. I don't agree with her on anything at all in her manifesto. But it makes little difference when you are elected as an independent, so who gives a shit.

I am looking for out and out comedy value.

Vote Amy. Ah too late......but you get what I mean,

I will offer to her her campaign manager in 2016. Because 16 months or so just won't be long enough.....

It will be very interesting. Reading Manx Radio and the posts above it's hardly surprising that another degrading, low rent, episode linked to her seems to have happened outside a Polling Station. This woman seems to create more chavvy depressing drama than an entire episode of Eastenders.

• Like 1

Early exit polls suggest a huge Amy majority.

She is exactly what we need to make IOM politics vaguely interesting. I don't agree with her on anything at all in her manifesto. But it makes little difference when you are elected as an independent, so who gives a shit.

I am looking for out and out comedy value.

Vote Amy. Ah too late......but you get what I mean,

I will offer to her her campaign manager in 2016. Because 16 months or so just won't be long enough.....

"Huge Amy"? Granted that she's hardly slim or evenjust slightly overweight, but 'huge' is a tad unkind!

I hope nobody wins.

Yes, that would be a result for democracy I'd say.

Spook.......Fuck off you bitter Island reject.

Edited by manxman8180
  • Like 2

I hope nobody wins.

No, but theoretically we could keep having all candidates getting the exact same number of votes, and just keep doing vote re-counts until the next general election, thus delaying the process and giving a bit more time for a credible and decent candidate to appear out of nowhere and save the day.

Spook.......**** *** you bitter Island reject.

Not quite right, I rejected the Island, I was not rejected by the island.

Just terribly saddened to see what it had become.

I hope nobody wins.

No, but theoretically we could keep having all candidates getting the exact same number of votes, and just keep doing vote re-counts until the next general election, thus delaying the process and giving a bit more time for a credible and decent candidate to appear out of nowhere and save the day.

Ballot boxes with nothing but spoiled papers would make quite a statement,though.

I hope nobody wins.

Isn't that the LEGCO election.

"Huge Amy"? Granted that she's hardly slim or evenjust slightly overweight, but 'huge' is a tad unkind!

Did your mummy never cuddle you?

• Like 1

Spook.......**** *** you bitter Island reject.

Not quite right, I rejected the Island, I was not rejected by the island.

Just terribly saddened to see what it had become.

That's what you think. It was all engineered. It was the will of a higher power that you were convinced to leave and suffer eternal damnation.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to associate with that.

Did your mummy never cuddle you?

He is a mummy - F'King Tit.

Manx Radio are having a laugh with their playlist...

Elected...Ain't No Stopping Us Now...Only One Woman...You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet...Everyone's A Winner

• Like 2

Fingers crossed she gets in, this is definitely going to send a message, she might even get spray tans on prescription ? pinch.gif

• Like 1

Seriously I haven't been this excited since I got a BBC model B for Xmas.

Hurry up, how long can it take to count 167 votes!!!!

• Like 1

It would seem any result is a win - if another candidate is elected, it will restore our faith in the ordinary voting Joe, if it's a win we have 16 months of golden threads on here! Not often such a win win!

• Like 3