Google never lets anything drop off the radar. I wonder what all the council house voters of South Douglas think about this rather boastful announcement of only 3 months ago?

So she's doing a favour to all the old folk and the low paid by standing because actually she earns far more than the measly £45k odd with expenses you get for being an MHK. What a massive favour she's doing for the poor and huddled masses of South Douglas. Be sure to ask her why she keeps on reminding people of the fact that she earns so much more than her average future constituent.

Does she? Her linkedin says she's works for Pokerstars but that's bollocks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it. I'm sick and tired of reading about childish scum running a group shouting and tantrum party for 8 year olds and dressing it up as an election campaign. It's embarrassing. No class, no inte

Okay one post in this topic and then I'm off again (haven't been on much since someone suggested they had a friend in telecoms who could access private information about forum users and use it against

137 people reading this thread! Hello you bunch of cunts!   (I've never called than many people a cunt before - it feels ace - give it a try)

Posted Images

^^^ its changed to show running for HOK now and that she stopped working for Pokerstars in April 2015

How long has she been a homemaker if she was employed until this month?

I'm impressed that she speaks 5 languages - especially that she is native/bilingual proficiency in Manx

ETA - its a nice classy professional photo on LinkedIn, Boredom (NOT)

Edited by JessTickle

I'm not usually arsed about people bigging themselves up or talking shite - but given that she has history of posting lies on the internet I have actually got a copy of that, just in case it is altered. Same with the facebook

Sad thing is, she makes Gawne, Watterson and Skelly look normal and semi competent. I pity the people of Douglas

Is there any talent out there?

Yes. I think, in North Douglas.

Maybe John Houghton to come to our aid over the forthcoming pensions crisis?

TBT.

Sorry TBT, I should have made it clear that I meant in the Bi-election, not what's left after Bill's escape.

Sad thing is, she makes Gawne, Watterson and Skelly look normal and semi competent.

Really...? Things are much worse than I thought.

• Like 1

This is why social media and is just the worse possible platform for anyone involved with politics. You'd think if professional campaign managers were behind this they'd have done a big clean up exercise and made sure everything was accurate and professionally presented. Personally i think the e-gaming claims and wealth boasting really don't fit with the electoral base in South Douglas. It just looks too crass and nouveau riche for your average Pully Cretney or Malarkey voter. I assume that's why Amy is now a housewife even if only for a few weeks.

This is why social media and is just the worse possible platform for anyone involved with politics. You'd think if professional campaign managers were behind this they'd have done a big clean up exercise and made sure everything was accurate and professionally presented. Personally i think the e-gaming claims and wealth boasting really don't fit with the electoral base in South Douglas. It just looks too crass and nouveau riche for your average Pully Cretney or Malarkey voter. I assume that's why Amy is now a housewife even if only for a few weeks.

Er.....excuse me....she's a "homemaker".

• Like 2

^^^ its changed to show running for HOK now and that she stopped working for Pokerstars in April 2015

How long has she been a homemaker if she was employed until this month?

I'm impressed that she speaks 5 languages - especially that she is native/bilingual proficiency in Manx

ETA - its a nice classy professional photo on LinkedIn, Boredom (NOT)

It says - I know five languages

Well I know hundreds but I can't speak any of them

• Like 5

Not entirely sure that is true Isaac. Amy will see things from the point of view of many South Douglas folk, isn't it right for all of the people to have a representative?

Yes I'm sure she will see things from the point of view of the average South Douglas voter - the average voter whose dad happens to be wealthy and lives in a big house named after himself, and those who boast online about about all the money you can make in e-gaming, and those who prefer not to use their full name because it sounds a bit too posh. I can see the empathy with the voter.

Guess we are not looking to improve the calibre of MHK then. Ms Burns will bring nothing to the table

Fitton, Buckholz and Malarkey declared some time ago and received a pack which includes a copy of the electoral register to enable them to fill in the form and get 20 supporters.

Burns declares today and has already filled out the form with 20 names from the current register of electors, meaning she already had a copy from somewhere.

Electoral registers are not for distribution to anyone before declaration and to give one to someone else is a criminal offence.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Maybe she knows 20 people in South Douglas.

Maybe that halfwit Cretney helped her

Serious question. What relevant qualifications or experience does the woman have to become a member of The Keys?

Serious answer. Absolutely none.

She does have the support of Stuart Baggs though. Surely that should stand her in good stead

She's a pretty little thing though, will get the male vote smile.png

Do you mean any male with the inability to work out what she is about?