The ugly side of Manx Politics - Rob Callister

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any manifesto is a singularly large waste of time without party politics and others signed up to the same aims and objectives.

That is incorrect. I, like many others, voted for him and would vote for him again. He is the best commissioner Onchan has ever had and I hope he will continue to serve the people of Onchan and the Is

yesterday ...but you dont hear me banging on about it

Posted Images

What's this thread about anyway - fact!

It's about the ugly manx politics. Complaining about comissioners is ugly apparently. Commissioners bigging themselves up by posting under two accounts is fine though.

• Like 2

Obviously they have absolutely FFFFF all to genuinely criticise Rob for, so they make up this bullshit accusing some random guy/gal of being him without any evidence or even real cause for suspicion whatsoever other than their own overactive imaginations. They are obviously desperate. Keep up the good work, Rob.

I remember a couple of months back when he commented on something on facebook (was mentioned on a thread on here but can't remember which one might have been the hill strert thread) basically thinking the police had announced they were going to do a warrant somewhere before they had actually done it thus giving the crooks a head up. That right there worried me about him leading the parish I live in. Before then never really had an issues.

Its amazing how fast a thread can descend into the crab pot, come on guys grow the fuck up and act like adults.

The guy is trying to help people in his community, when was the last time you did that ?

• Like 2

I remember a couple of months back when he commented on something on facebook (was mentioned on a thread on here but can't remember which one might have been the hill strert thread) basically thinking the police had announced they were going to do a warrant somewhere before they had actually done it thus giving the crooks a head up. That right there worried me about him leading the parish I live in. Before then never really had an issues.

That doesn't even make sense. Why would Rob be privy to a warrant if the Police hadn't already put it in the public domain? Sounds like a dodgy recollection of the facts - no offence.

It was posted on the police facebook page or one of the radio pages that a warrant had been done some people commented on the comment section actually believing that it had all been announced prior to the actual warrant being executed.

That doesn't even make sense. Why would Rob be privy to a warrant if the Police hadn't already put it in the public domain? Sounds like a dodgy recollection of the facts - no offence.

It was posted on the police facebook page or one of the radio pages that a warrant had been done some people commented on the comment section actually believing that it had all been announced prior to the actual warrant being executed.

Its not

Go to the IOM Constabulary facebook page and look at the comments relating to the AML/VAT fraud raid and you will see it