Went down to The Shore Hotel Gansey a couple of evenings ago for supper with friends from abroad, as we though it would be nice to dine somewhere with a sea view.

We rang first to make sure we could get a table with a nice view, only to find they were booked up with a large party.

However, if we didn't mind waiting half an hour they could make up a table to suit our needs.

We were all impressed with, not only the appearance of the place, but how friendly the staff were.

We all enjoyed our meals and the service we received and will definitely be back.

A big Thank You to all concerned and I would mark the Shore 10/10 smile.png

• Like 1

I go fairly often and am yet to be disappointed, the specials menu is changed frequently so you don't get bored of the same things on the std menu. (Look out for pork cheeks)

I see the extension is nearly finished so you the bigger kitchen should mean shorter waiting times.

I'm also told the New toilets are a bit unique!

The bar is nice and cosy to.

Edited by jim

I go fairly often and am yet to be disappointed, the specials menu is changed frequently so you don't get bored of the same things on the std menu. (Look out for pork cheeks)

I see the extension is nearly finished so you the bigger kitchen should mean shorter waiting times.

Er, you are not wrong.thumbsup.gif

Would it be in bad taste to post a pic?. ( I took one because I had seen nothing like it before and wanted to show the females in the party what they were missing) BTW, the pic IS safe for work, as no human beings, or bits, are included.

Maybe a MOD could advise?.

Er, you are not wrong.thumbsup.gif

Would it be in bad taste to post a pic?. ( I took one because I had seen nothing like it before and wanted to show the females in the party what they were missing) BTW, the pic IS safe for work, as no human beings, or bits, are included.

Maybe a MOD could advise?.

Go for it, got me kind of curious now.

It is unusual, never seen the like before, was at the Shore last tuesday , good meal but dilligaf's pic will surprise you

I was waiting to OK it with the landlord first before I posted the pic,

post-18002-0-87230300-1433179574_thumb.jpg

You really can return the beer to the keg now.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 6

I'm not touching them handles...

But you would be washing your hands anyway, would you not?

OR, maybe we should hold it with the left, then flush with the right. ( unless you need both O.C). smile.png

Edited by dilligaf