Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Gee Cee

Horse Trams

By across I assume you mean Ireland and Scotland, and indeed Wales all of which have magnificent Castles. We on the other hand have one of the finest in Europe in Castle Rushen. If it's Night Clubs your after for your culture, we must have some of the worst, judging by each weeks court cases. We need to get rid of the trash and cherish that which has class and historic value, as do most areas of the World

You know exactly what I meant by across you obtuse numpty. Castle Rushen one of the finest in Europe?!? Have you been smoking crack or something?

And who mentioned night clubs?

You really need to get a responsible adult to monitor your medication intake, because it is well out of whack.

So by ' across ' you mean england, thereby ignoring Scotland, Eire and Wales. I now understand

Meanwhile, getting back to horse trams ... everyone is making a big fuss about how narrow the promenade is between the Villa and Summer Hill, so why don't we just widen it? Hardly anyone uses the beach anymore, so pinching a bit of beach isn't going to upset anyone. If we did this, the walkers could have their promenade, the cyclists could have their racetrack, the horses could have their own nice quite tramway to plod along, and the cretins in cars could do 100mph along the front.

That way, everyone would be happy.

Different designs of the prom

1900148005.jpg

I personally like the last picture but from these three pictures, which one would you choose?

If none appeal, say none

I've seen these patterns before in IQ tests. I think the next picture would be a picture of Gawne with a dick attached to his head.

What do I win?

I've seen these patterns before in IQ tests. I think the next picture would be a picture of Gawne with a dick attached to his head.

What do I win?

An evening with the bloke whose head you're sitting on.

What do I win?

An evening with the bloke whose head you're sitting on.

Have another vat of wine dear.

Different designs of the prom

1900148005.jpg

I personally like the last picture but from these three pictures, which one would you choose?

If none appeal, say none

What do I win?

Howls of laughter AT you, not with you.

I've asked this before, but why does an intelligent poster like you resort to childish, schoolboy comments like that about Phil Gawne.?

I can't work out your agenda at all.

When it comes to drawing up plans for them to show us, I'm still struggling to understand why they can't visualise a road with cars on it, and a pavement with people on it? Is that the sort of unconventional layout that would completely blow the minds of the DOI? It seems to work well in 80% of the developed world.

• Like 1