Facebook Political Groups

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet you can't even cook

Callister's smug moon face is pretty horrendous too. From what I've seen from lurking on the IOM politics group, I think that Corrin has banned any mention of Buster's past on the basis that "it'

Oh don't worry.  I'm sure Buster will be able to cope with the embarrassment.

Posted Images

Ms Maddrell was in court recently, don't know the details but is was about her employment with Manx Home Care I believe.

Really? Would you happen to know the names of any directors or owners of the company, or perhaps any of the points made during the employment tribunal about the company's handling of this employee, including handling of wages?

it would either be public record you could search for or none of your business I presume

I see, information must either be released to the public through government-controlled organisations, such as tribunals, courts, committees and departments, or it is none of our business.

God forbid we should ask questions about the business dealings of our elected representatives

Yeah but in this instance you're gossiping about someone because they're in a Facebook group?

I wonder who Shar Maddrell is trying to impress with her "I will always stand up to the bully" bigging herself up? Because I don't really see it ever having much effect on here...

However as a group they clearly have a problem using the letter 'Y' for example. What with Amy's "hipocrit" presumably hypocrite and Shar Maddrell's "pseudnames" presumably pseudonyms they clearly suffer from too much reliance on checkers sorting out their basic spelling for them.

Now you're just trying to bully me with your questions!

I recently found out about someone who champions the cause of those crushed under the iron heel of the bully. So just you wait until I remember who it is. Then you're for it ...!

:)

I don't even know if that is the right page to be honest. I imagine the page in question will be locked down tight as all of the others appear to be. I was in the MVIC group for about 3 days before I could take no more and had to leave...

I stand corrected. I thought you were an avid MVIC exponent. But what made me think that I really can't imagine.

It's probably because I'm bored out of my skull right now.

It would be worth being a member if you could do a bit of subtle trolling without getting removed :) It's a bit like that Manx Shops and Service page, I go on there with every intention of having a reasoned debate and wonder why I bother ;)

• Like 1

I tried to find it, no luck.

Is it this one?

It was different the other day, it was called Elections are coming 2016 IOM, but that one seems to have gone from 1500+ members to 0, and it was definitely the right one as our Aimes and Sharr were the admins.

Or it is now so perhaps the members can't be seen unless you are a member? It shows up in the search thing as still having loads of members, its only when you click on it it says 0.

I'm shit at facebook,

• ans locked this topic