Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
ans

Facebook Political Groups

Nothing on the tribunal site, but Buster is there, that gave me a giggle.

Nah, she blocked you smile.png Ah haaaaaa, I have to PM you...

Sounds very exciting ........

On the FB front it was this that made me ask

post-34793-0-46874600-1446048884_thumb.jpg

Do you think Amy has a chance of ever winning an election?

For anything other than the most unpopular person in Manx politics?

Unpopular with whom, though? People who understand things will not vote for her, but how many people are there out there who are naive and ignorant of politics and might even be led to vote for her based on populist rhetoric or the idea of voting for one of their own (a fellow chav)?

• Like 1

Do you think Amy has a chance of ever winning an election?

For anything other than the most unpopular person in Manx politics?

Unpopular with whom, though? People who understand things will not vote for her, but how many people are there out there who are naive and ignorant of politics and might even be led to vote for her based on populist rhetoric or the idea of voting for one of their own (a fellow chav)?

She got something like 275 votes last time. There were about 1,500 people registered on MVIC. Most of them seem full of crap, and most of them don't live in Douglas South so can't vote for her anyway. That's what annoys me about her activities. They are so pointless and counter productive. At least LV (to make a comparison with people she despises) focus on trying to bring in party politics so people Island wide can at least vote for various people who stick to a fixed set of principles in their home ward if you capture them online. You can mine those people via social media as you will get votes across various candidates and wards the party stands in. But Amy's is just firing (vindictive) piss and wind out into cyberspace when there's probably less than a thousand people who live in the same area who she needs to influence to get in; not an internet zoo of mentally defective people who 1. Can't vote for her anyway as they live in other wards, and 2. Make her chances of capturing votes in her ward even worse by making her look like a lunatic to the few people who could actually vote for her.

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

Sums it up well. Too busy throwing shit at the wall to grab attention than getting off her ass and talking to people in the next street.

Just to clarify MVIC is not my group and never has been. In fact I was booted as a member so whatever I've been typing allegedly in there must be a copy 😂😂😂

Will I ever win an election? I doubt it as I've stated I have no intentions of standing again.

Elections 2016 I closed as tbh I have so much on at the moment I couldn't keep it up but I'm sure someone else will make one nearer elections.

Off to sort me brows 😝

• Like 3

Just to clarify MVIC is not my group and never has been. In fact I was booted as a member so whatever I've been typing allegedly in there must be a copy

Will I ever win an election? I doubt it as I've stated I have no intentions of standing again.

Elections 2016 I closed as tbh I have so much on at the moment I couldn't keep it up but I'm sure someone else will make one nearer elections.

Off to sort me brows

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice ...

• Like 3

Just to clarify MVIC is not my group and never has been. In fact I was booted as a member so whatever I've been typing allegedly in there must be a copy

Off to sort me brows

Its always a fake account or someone else doing it in your name isn't it Amy. Never you.

ETA. Strange how only a few moments ago MVIC had 2000 members - now after that post ^^ it only has 1999

Edited by JessTickle

Oh dear, this will run and run. You do seem to have found a very easy way of paging Amy into these threads Jess.

Edited by Julian Ass-blancmange