Facebook Political Groups

Oh dear, this will run and run. You do seem to have found a very easy way of paging Amy into these threads Jess.

That's a seriously edited post isn't it Julian.

Perhaps you could be more explicit as to how I am "paging" Amy into these threads?

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet you can't even cook

Callister's smug moon face is pretty horrendous too. From what I've seen from lurking on the IOM politics group, I think that Corrin has banned any mention of Buster's past on the basis that "it'

Oh don't worry.  I'm sure Buster will be able to cope with the embarrassment.

Posted Images

All that stuff they said smile.png

Whooooooah Neddy's - this is all a bit much. Let's make some scones - oh, do you know, if you mix icing sugar, chocolate powder, softened butter and melted chocolate together it makes the most lovely icing , oh yes, I think I will bake today. smile.png

Thankfully the mods stepped in but I had altered my post anyway. The whole situation now is absolutely vile. I think a few people here have split personalities and are highly attention seeking. If this is how low Manx politics has stooped God help anyone standing in the next Election.

Yes, I realised that by quoting it all I was creating more stuff for them to have to get rid of so I did it myself :) I just want to be popular with the mods, oooh fishtail parkers and mopeds scooters blush.png .

• Like 1

Cake update...didn't make muffins, made a huge chocolate cake with crystallised ginger pieces & sickly sticky icing - it's really really nice smile.png Accordingly the scones are nice too, I feel a little bit sick, didn't really need as much cake as I had...

Put them in the freezer and save them for the next manxforums do

Elections 2016 I closed as tbh I have so much on at the moment I couldn't keep it up

I'm not surprised it proved too much!

What with tabbing all those IP's before barring anyone who displayed even the slightest grasp of political reality must have been pretty much a full time job...

Oh dear, this will run and run. You do seem to have found a very easy way of paging Amy into these threads Jess.

That's a seriously edited post isn't it Julian.

Perhaps you could be more explicit as to how I am "paging" Amy into these threads?

It is stating the obvious isn't it? Whenever you have posted recently Amy suddenly appears to refute whatever you post and to get angry and post more malicious things. It's more an observation than anything else I'm not making anything out of that other than to observe that whatever you do seems to page her to this thread in response; even if it's 7am. The posts made this morning though and their content were appalling. How any woman could post things like that about another woman on a public or private forum is very low indeed. It's been said by a few people now but Manx politics have, since the last South Douglas campaign, seemed to have got so low and so scummy who can see anyone wanting to stand next year whilst this sort of malicious, vindictive, atmosphere of nastiness is hanging over the whole electoral process.

Edited by Julian Ass-blancmange

Just in the interests of the halt and lame amongst us.

Tautology alert!

It's like deja vu all over again.

Helpful for those of us with failing eyesight if you could post with the default font and colour.

Just in the interests of the halt and lame amongst us.

I only used the Comic Sans MS font, but I just checked and it appears like caligraphy when viewed on a smart phone. Can we come to a compromise with default font but in dark blue, Gladys? It's my favourite colour and I find it easier on my eyes. P.S. Victoria and Shar have never told us what font and colour we can use. Something to think about.

Now, before I get started, do we also have to post default, monochrome opinions?

Is that true about Amy being booted from Manx Voices? I thought I saw her posting on there only a few days ago about badgers but I might be wrong, there are a lot of other groups she posts on.

IfAmy says so it must be true. Thats the law.
  • ans locked this topic