Facebook Political Groups

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet you can't even cook

Callister's smug moon face is pretty horrendous too. From what I've seen from lurking on the IOM politics group, I think that Corrin has banned any mention of Buster's past on the basis that "it'

Oh don't worry.  I'm sure Buster will be able to cope with the embarrassment.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tarne said:

We the people have a problem right now in our courts, a constituent is being denied his inalienable divine rights as a human being to use the law to defend himself, namely the Human Rights Act 2001 for the protection of the individual against a tyrannical state!!

Can our politicians please explain why this constituent is being denied his rights please? it appears the fascists have taken over our courts and law society and why are we paying politicians if they are not representing the constituents by checking and balancing a rogue judiciary ?!!!

This situation needs taking in hand NOW !!!

“Inalienable divine rights as a human being” — sounds like the same style of familiar silly bleating I’ve read many times on here over the years to. It wasn’t TJ was it? 

Edited by localyokel

Following on from whatever that madness was James Corrin will now personally check that new topics are suitable before they are posted, according to him it is to make sure they make sense. Which screws Buster eh? I think good old TJ had a thread removed on there today too, nice to see he's as popular as ever

19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Following on from whatever that madness was James Corrin will now personally check that new topics are suitable before they are posted, according to him it is to make sure they make sense. Which screws Buster eh? I think good old TJ had a thread removed on there today too, nice to see he's as popular as ever

It’s about time people worked out Corrin for what he is - a delusional control freak. So now it’s a closed group where people even need his permission to start a thread. That’s unbelievably pathetic and controlling. 

And yet people keep posting there... It's entertaining to read their drivelings, in the same way that it's entertaining to read conspiracy theorists or push old people down the stairs. 

Edited by Tarne
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, localyokel said:

It’s about time people worked out Corrin for what he is - a delusional control freak. So now it’s a closed group where people even need his permission to start a thread. That’s unbelievably pathetic and controlling. 

That's probably to free off time so he can bang in all those FOI requests...

James Corrin and Buster are just what happens when you allow care in the community. Years ago they would have spent their twilight years in some sort of institution where they'd end their days painting pictures with their feet and hand making charity Christmas cards with no internet access at all. Now they can inflict themselves and their mental views on the public 24/7 via WiFi. 

Edited by The Faceman
  • Haha 1

No one forces anyone to read or join those groups. Market forces prevail sort of thing.

It's just that the internet, and Facebook especially are relatively new on the scene. Vader served his apprenticeship on this forum and its predecessors and also his own attempt at forums.

When the kids dumped Facebook and it becames the housewives choice*, then from a manxie point of view, vader was already up and running, and having learned the hard way knew what buttons to press, literally and figuratively.

*the teccies had internet access, then the school kids, then the grown-ups who needed it, then the growm ups who didn't - such as the housewives and silver-surfers.

Husbands were coming home from work with "Hi Honey, I'm home" only to find Honey glued to the comouter screen doing Facebook, the house in a mess and the kids left unfed etc. All because of Facebook. Actually, I'm trying to talk generally but this is true for only one household I know.

• ans locked this topic