Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Max Power

Ted Heath

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

No doubt we can expect the proof very shortly then. That would be the time to judge.

Why are you so steadfastly in Heaths corner? As Quilp says this stuff goes back to Private Eye in the mid seventies and has been well covered in relation to the Kincora Home. Is he your great uncle or something? I don't see what's wrong with the press covering it and they must be able to support their claims enough to publish. He never married, had no kids, so it's not like there's anyone around to get upset about it all.

I am not "in Heath's corner" as you put it at all. If there is proof then let us see it. As I said yesterday, I am against the public lynching of anyone by the police in the media without firm evidence. How would you like it to think that after you die your reputation was going to be put through this wringer like this? Whether he had kids of his own or not, there will be relatives or friends to consider, aside from which it is just a totally wrongheaded way to conduct an investigation. You get the evidence then go public. You don't go public asking for accusations.

Do you view Savill as a predatory paedophile?

 

The reason I ask is that there is no factual evidence/proof he was other than thousands of allegations and complaints and testimony and plenty of heresay that he was known for it.

 

Depending on what you believe you could end up with the same type of evidence for Heath.

 

I have to say I find it alarming that someone can publish such disturbing allegations in print and not a peep is heard or any action taken. If that was you and you knew it was impossible to be true you would litigate. Heath could certainly afford it.

 

 

But did anyone publish anything whilst Heath was alive?

 

 

There was quite a lot published while he was alive but it never reached the levels it could and possibly should have. Might have had something to do with his job and how important it was or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably couldn't be arsed because of all the other crackpot stuff Icke came out with. Wasn't exactly a reliable source, was he? Be like NASA suing you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Dandridge: this was shown to heath and he never bothered to sue Mr Icke, I wonder why he never sued the man for such slander....

 

Probably couldn't be arsed because of all the other crackpot stuff Icke came out with. Wasn't exactly a reliable source, was he? Be like NASA suing you.

 

There is an echo in here isn't there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably couldn't be arsed because of all the other crackpot stuff Icke came out with. Wasn't exactly a reliable source, was he? Be like NASA suing you.

Copycat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably couldn't be arsed because of all the other crackpot stuff Icke came out with. Wasn't exactly a reliable source, was he? Be like NASA suing you.

about 80% of what Icke said and wrote is accurate, the other 20% was to make people throw the baby out with the bathwater on purpose, he is one of the gatekeepers now. Shape shifting, reptilians and the moon being an alien base projecting a controlling false reality that is being beamed from Saturn, were thrown in to discredit the whole works..What "Normal" person is going to take what he says seriously after such claims.

 

The governments of the world controlling pedophile networks and nearly all organised crime and satanic activities within the elite families, was and still is correct...

 

It really is a brilliant way to hide the truth.

 

What did Lenin say “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Edited by gerrydandridge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Probably couldn't be arsed because of all the other crackpot stuff Icke came out with. Wasn't exactly a reliable source, was he? Be like NASA suing you.

about 80% of what Icke said and wrote is accurate, the other 20% was to make people throw the baby out with the bathwater on purpose,

Says who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think History has proved much of what he has said as correct, well if you have your eyes open that is..

 

"Ted Heath" is but one of these things.

 

He warned of the medial industry and the dangers of Vaccinations, The Global warming Green tax con, How we are being manipulated genetically, chem-trails, all elections are rigged. Hes right about all of this. Most others just followed his leads on these things. However then he had to go and ruin it all by claiming the queen was a shape shifting lizard and so on, that then cleverly brought all the other topics into the category of madness..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think History has proved much of what he has said as correct, well if you're a suggestible loon that is..

 

Fixed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony Blair and the alleged public toilets incident...a little common sense maybe as follows?

 

Firstly, any court I have sat in on has the person up in the dock stating their full name...Or their full name is stated in court and the accused or whatever often just confirms their name when read out.

 

It is one of the principles that you are fully named...Some clever clogs got off because he was not the person named ie they missed names out!

 

I mean even when the judge gives out a sentence he/she states your full name and that is when you learn your mate was called John Winston Churchill Kitchener Nelson Smith!

 

Blair's name is Anthony Charles Lynton Blair...There maybe a Charles Lynton but if you were up before the Beak you wouold be full named.

 

The alleged incident was when? 1983? Blair was born in 1953 so would have been 30 back then. He married Cherie Booth in 1980 they had four kids in time.

 

In 1982 Blair stood for election to Beconsfield and failed. He got elected to Sedgefield in 1983 the year of the alleged toilets incident.

 

He was also a Barrister trained under Alexander Irving and I think was he not Lord Chancellor or that ilk in time?

 

I think that Blair's enemies would have used any alleged toilet incident and the deceptive use of a name to bring him down both back then and much later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ted Heath? A little common sense possibly below?

 

I have not researched this but I thought not only was Heath hanging on to power by a thread but had was responsible for the Three Day Week, I think imposed direct rule over N.Ireland. disposed of the position of Prime Minister of Northern Ireland and was in charge in Number 10 when the "Bloody Sunday" kicked off and the Paras shot a lot of people who were effectively British citizens mostly.

 

Now Heath had a personal guard mostly all his life and if he were "at it" in the Kincora Boys' Home I feel sure the IRA wouod have used that to bring him down/compromise him/infiltrate and kill him etc..Also one duty of personal protection teams is to see what the client gets up to...all part of state security. The Royal Family have guards but they also keep an eye on what they get up to!

 

The security and other implications of Heath and whatever in N Ireland well, it would take a massive security effort just to get him there and back and so many people would have been involved and in the know I fail to see how he could have slipped over there for some "bum chum"

 

Now the head of MI5 or whatever who was OIC in N Ireland was Maurice Oldfield and he was "one of them" and the CIA knew it but the crafty fellow knew how to fool the lie detector. On the other hand that does not link him Kincora.

 

Whether Heath was "getting it" on his yacht or elsewhere I know not but I was in the City on the Baltic Exchange in the 1970s and Ted Heath was well connected there and with the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC) in the City and no one said anything in my presence and I knew a few at work who knew Heath in HAC.

 

He may have been what they say but I in his position

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heath may have been what they say but I think that in his position as PM it would have been impossible to cover up and that is why he was always so very lonely

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...