Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Max Power

Ted Heath

At the end of the day I find it hard to believe that a Prime Minister with a distinctive face, body shape and voice like Ted Heath whose image was posted everywhere, was on TV, made enemies of the IRA and Loyalists in Northern Ireland, was known in the capitals of European Community, was known in many other world capitals especially Washington and was trying to develop links to China which proved to be ahead of its time in that respect, ....

....who was accused of being a "homo", who played the church organ, a grand piano, conducted choirs and church choirs, won races with his yacht "Morning Cloud" on which he was often filmed well...

....put it altogether can you see him prowling about Hampstead Heath in the dark looking for rough trade under the name of "Uncle Eddy" when he is under MI5 surveillance and all his social contacts and protected by Special Branch most of his life...

...And many politicians and intellectual types live in Hampstead...No....He may or may not have been that way inclined...He may or may not have got a bit in private on occasions...But what they have been saying does not stack up for such a well known man.. Either that or the 24/7 staff at Number 10 were very discreet and the flat there is vary tiny..Hardly room for the grand piano they say..I mean Number 10 is not just a house it is a control and command centre as well with a permanent garrison of sorts...

• Like 2

Here is some wakey wakey material for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICoGD--_UsA&feature=youtu.be

Gerry, you people just want to believe any internet drivel which suits your beliefs, unless you actually have irrefutable evidence, you are just barking up any tree that comes along.

As Barrie Stevens has pointed out, how on earth could any of the allegations against Heath have been committed? Surprising that the police are giving them any credence, particularly when their very own Special Branch officers were watching his every move for years!

'They', were certainly allowed out on their own sometimes. SB weren't privy to everything, especially back in the day.

Just sayin'...

Did you actually watch it Max or Woolley, it was Australian 60mins, not some internet drivel at all, from what I gather never broadcast in the UK so had to get to us via other means,,

I mentioned earlier in the thread that the head of MI6 was a pedophile, and that was covered in this film also, if the head of MI6, and other MP's are getting away with it then why not Ted Heath? Are MI5 any different to MI6?

The police and security services are covering it up, that is the point, just shows how corrupt the whole lot of them are.

Don't you think it is easier for the controllers to get someone like Blair to take us into IRAQ on a lie or Heath to take us into the "common Market" when they have something on them, these people are not elected, they are SELECTED...

This is first base stuff, it gets much darker.

Ted Heath was involved in negotiations for entry into the Common Market when he was a ministerial junior in the administration of PM Harold Macmillan...He was at it long before he became PM himself...He was delegated as the go-between..

UK entry was continuous policy and I recall Labour minister for Technology Tony Benn when the plane "Concorde" was named ie a French based name saying that the "e" stood for both "entente" and "entry" ie UK entry into the Common Market so it was not because someone thought Heath was a "homo" and therefore a prime victim for blackmail etc...

It was a policy for a long time. I mean for several times President De Gaulle blocked UK entry saying "Non" and it became a standing joke this "Non"

Andrew Gilligan a journalist I recall from BBC Radio 4 "Today" programme was tipped off about the faked or "sexed up intelligence" by the UK Govt's "man in the know" David "Dai" Kelly who was in time found dead in the woods. Gilligan broadcast the story of exaggerated intelligence reports in 2003 on "Today"

Then there was I think the Hutton investigation and report and that brought out into the open on camera in the street John Scarlett now Sir John who was openly revealed as head of the UK's Secret Intelligence Service or "SIS.. He too gave evidence.

Then before that we had the ex MI5 man Peter Wright publishing his memoirs "Spycatcher" in Australia and he supposedly blew the gaff on Sir Roger Hollis and things done to PM Harold Wilson and others etc.

So if Ted Heath was selected because he was a blackmailable "Homo" or "Paed" and likewise some dirt on Tony Blair put him in the frame and then the Andrew Gilligan/ David Kelly expose all preceded by Peter Wright it looks as if the selection process and the vulnerable subjects of selection are a badly kept secret!

Also, I seem to recall when it came to the Common Market people at that time were in favour and later there was a referendum.

I say chaps! This "selection" procedure needs tightening up! Eh what?

@ gerrydandridge: I watched parts of it and as I asked before, what does this have to do with Ted Heath? It is a total disgrace that you continue to besmirch the reputation of someone who is dead without the slightest scintilla of evidence. Just rumour and internet conspiracy theory. Shame on you.

• Like 3

And also let us not lose sight of the fact that both MI5 and MI6 and SIS are made up of many low ranked personnel often in a position to "know certain things"....They are not all highly placed "Sirs"....These organisations have had thousands of "Other ranks" over the years and you mean to say that every single one of these footsoldiers can be kept quiet at all times and for ever?...A lot of intelligence type work is a bit like being a junior CID officer

'They', were certainly allowed out on their own sometimes. SB weren't privy to everything, especially back in the day.

Just sayin'...

They were allowed to think that they were being allowed out on their own...all part of the job!...One doubts they were that naïve...On the other hand when David Cameron left his kid in the pub it was said that even the Special Branch had failed to notice...So even a trip down the local brings along the guard

I wonder if the current PM is going to sue the author of "Call Me Dave"...quite a slur being accused of debauchery with a dead pig....

I wonder if the current PM is going to sue the author of "Call Me Dave"...quite a slur being accused of debauchery with a dead pig....

Well, the saying goes:

"Hell hath no fury like a Non-Dom scorned"

If I was Cameron I would be worried about my press secretary who fed the press that they will "not dignify the allegations by responding" to them.

Errr excuse me but the appalling UK press view not responding as tantamount to an admission of guilt!

Oh, hang on. The Wail, The Excess, Torygraph, Sun etc etc are all "Dave " supporters.

So that's all right then!

But if Cameron did lie about Ashcrofts Non-Dom status then that's a bit serious. But you won't get a peep out of the vast majority of the UK press on it.

Have to now wait for the PE latest....

• Like 1

Panorama BBC1 tonight on alleged VIP paedophile rings, murder et al.

Should have the conspiracy fruitcakes slavering...