Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Max Power

Ted Heath

Oh great, the BBC that didn't exposed Jimmy savile but aided his concealed evil and all connected to him for decades, will this be yet more balanced and impartial reporting from the head of the snake.

My expectations are nothing more than damage control propaganda from these presstitutes. I won't be watching it live so to speak as I do not fund their debauchery.

• Thanks 1

Anyone like to reflect on their comments in this thread in view of the conviction of the sleazeball accuser, Beech?

What a load of bollocks this was from start to finish, without a shred of evidence, as I and a few others like PK and Max Power insisted all along.

The police were an absolute disgrace and heads should roll.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Who will be the first one to claim it's still all a huge establishment whitewash and the poor man is a victim who has been framed up for perverting the course of justice?

• Like 3

I'll be first for you Woolley. This guy is a patsy, set up for the fall to make people think allegations like these are baseless, allowing the perverted elite to continue raping children and getting away with it. How's that?

• Like 1

I didn't think it would be you, Teapot, to be honest, but you don't disappoint. ;)

The elderly and the dead dragged through the mud by a flagrant liar. As one of the victims said, it wasn't so much he who perverted the course of justice, but the police.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's a bit like the grenfell. All the focus has shifted to those making false claims. Deliberately so.

So you still believe all the cobblers about Heath et al? Despite the fact that the accuser has been outed finally as an evil fantasist. Goes to prove that no matter what, there is no possible rehabilitation from conspiracy theory condemnation. Innocence makes no odds whatsoever. You are damned for ever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/29/2019 at 3:49 PM, TheTeapot said:

I'll be first for you Woolley. This guy is a patsy, set up for the fall to make people think allegations like these are baseless, allowing the perverted elite to continue raping children and getting away with it.

How's that?

Out!

13 hours ago, P.K. said:

Out!

Of their mind.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2015 at 10:09 PM, Max Power said:

After several days into the announcement of police investigations into Ted Heath's alleged assaults on children, not a single substantiated claim has been made public!

Jersey children's home residents claim that kids got off his yacht 'crying' but never mentioned any assault. Well, sailing isn't always a very pleasant experience and surely in the confines of a yacht, someone would have known something was happening?

A Madam has refuted claims made by police that she ever said that Heath was a client!

How on earth does a man who was followed everywhere by Special Branch officers find time to interfere in private with small children?

It seems that it is Police officers who are making these claims and are appealing for victims to come forward, cue the bandwagon and claims for compensation!

Say no more. 

33 minutes ago, Giri said:

Say no more. 

This guy should just stick to writing novels, his imagination has been running riot. "We don't kill people, we're the good guys". So many inconsistencies and bollocks, he couldn't lie straight in bed, and people listen to him as he's a well spoken establishment figure! 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 8:41 PM, the stinking enigma said:

I see Epstein's topped himself. Dammned unlucky, guess we'll never get to the bottom of it all now.

Well well, I wonder how that happened? Shame he left a diary as an insurance policy eh?