Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Max Power

Ted Heath

Jim spent his new years eves with maggie

OK. But he was always social climbing. Probably thought he was a bit of a joke. This does not mean that she was in any way conversant with, compliant towards or accommodating of his criminal activity. That is the problem with the gossip industry that has grown up around him. If you knew him you were "at it". "Nudge, nudge, Savile spent 11 New Years Eves with Maggie." Sounds bad doesn't it? What else do we know? Maybe he was in bed with her. More likely he was tolerated for a few hours and then shown the door. They don't strike me as likely soulmates. The gullible just take it all in and go looking for more.

One thing you seem to have ignored from my above post,,,do you think he would have been checked out decades ago by security services?

You cannot get this close to PM's and Royalty without having been scrutinised surely!

If not, I wonder why, if so did they miss it, remember many reports of this era were already conveniently suppressed about him and others at the time, his BBC bosses and colleagues knew all about him, is the intelligence services that bad?

Or was it ignored..

The Main stream media have clearly done a wonderful job with you and Andy Onchan.

Jim spent his new years eves with maggie

OK. But he was always social climbing. Probably thought he was a bit of a joke. This does not mean that she was in any way conversant with, compliant towards or accommodating of his criminal activity. That is the problem with the gossip industry that has grown up around him. If you knew him you were "at it". "Nudge, nudge, Savile spent 11 New Years Eves with Maggie." Sounds bad doesn't it? What else do we know? Maybe he was in bed with her. More likely he was tolerated for a few hours and then shown the door. They don't strike me as likely soulmates. The gullible just take it all in and go looking for more.

One thing you seem to have ignored from my above post,,,do you think he would have been checked out decades ago by security services?

You cannot get this close to PM's and Royalty without having been scrutinised surely!

If not, I wonder why, if so did they miss it, remember many reports of this era were already conveniently suppressed about him and others at the time, his BBC bosses and colleagues knew all about him, is the intelligence services that bad?

Or was it ignored..

The Main stream media have clearly done a wonderful job with you and Andy Onchan.

I was under the impression that the mainstream media is the one baying for his now dried up blood, Ted Heath that is.

Gotta say Andy is a nob but woolley is generally a pretty decent sort..I mostly agree with what he has to say and how he says it..just not this time

It's not necessary for you to get personal just because I don't agree with what you say.

How refreshing it is when a poster on this site 'holds their hand up" and admits they are wrongflowers.gif

• Like 1

Andy, the MSM are only reporting a watered down version of the real facts now, at this time as was discussed earlier, because they are trying to keep your attention away from actual living breathing predators that are getting attention by brave and enlightened reporters that are not bought and paid for as are SKY and the British Boys Club, this is gong on now, parliament is a cesspit.

Throwing c rated celebs and dead politicians under the bus is the only thing they can do to TRY and slow down the public interest.

The dam is cracking and they cannot plug it up fast enough, mark my words more will be coming to light very soon...

"sure" is a word gerry seems to use a lot on this thread.smile.png

I have no idea as to T H's sexual proclivities .

I won't move from the fact that it is disgraceful for intellectual pygmies and the nomarks that avidly follow them to drag the reputation of the dead through the mud without a shred of evidence. Often these are people with distinguished careers and war records, as in the case of Ted Heath who took part in the Normandy landings.

I know that the BBC were aware of Savile's escapades at some level and ignored them. I would expect nothing different from the BBC. That does not mean that everyone in Parliament, Royalty and public life was at it, or, as Gerry would have us believe, still are.