Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Max Power

Ted Heath

No doubt we can expect the proof very shortly then. That would be the time to judge.

Why are you so steadfastly in Heaths corner? As Quilp says this stuff goes back to Private Eye in the mid seventies and has been well covered in relation to the Kincora Home. Is he your great uncle or something? I don't see what's wrong with the press covering it and they must be able to support their claims enough to publish. He never married, had no kids, so it's not like there's anyone around to get upset about it all.

I am not "in Heath's corner" as you put it at all. If there is proof then let us see it. As I said yesterday, I am against the public lynching of anyone by the police in the media without firm evidence. How would you like it to think that after you die your reputation was going to be put through this wringer like this? Whether he had kids of his own or not, there will be relatives or friends to consider, aside from which it is just a totally wrongheaded way to conduct an investigation. You get the evidence then go public. You don't go public asking for accusations.

Do you view Savill as a predatory paedophile?

The reason I ask is that there is no factual evidence/proof he was other than thousands of allegations and complaints and testimony and plenty of heresay that he was known for it.

Depending on what you believe you could end up with the same type of evidence for Heath.

I have to say I find it alarming that someone can publish such disturbing allegations in print and not a peep is heard or any action taken. If that was you and you knew it was impossible to be true you would litigate. Heath could certainly afford it.

But did anyone publish anything whilst Heath was alive?

You've not been following the thread very closely have you.....

Yes it's in print years before his death, I have copies here, yes it was read to him and he was fully aware....No he did nothing and the reason he did nothing according to some of the smarter posters here, was because there wasn't enough money in it for him, or he couldn't be bothered and was quite happy to leave it un-rebutted.

Edited by gerrydandridge

You've not been following the thread very closely have you.....

Yes it's in print years before his death, I have copies here, yes it was read to him and he was fully aware....No he did nothing and the reason he did nothing according to some of the smarter posters here, was because there wasn't enough money in it for him, or he couldn't be bothered and was quite happy to leave it not rebutted.

Do you know something?....... I really don't give a shit.

The quote's I gave earlier were from 2 of his books yes and very well written they were too. So the system that covers it up also discredits people that exposes it, do you see now woolley?

The shrimpton Barrister that someone posted up here in an earlier post whom also came out about Ted heath was also discredited by the media whores.

I know its probably a bit mush to take in but the people doing this stuff also control the media, they only release the things they want you to see and at what time they want you to see them, hence my suspicion for the Ted Heath revelations now. The more diligent among us were well aware of this years before his death.

I understand the denial as It is shocking and upsetting to find out that WE unknowingly support and fund the torture,rape and murder of children, yes WE elect them into power, WE fund their lifestyle with our taxes and fines we pay, we pay the propaganda machine a licence fee so they can cover it all up, we pay for security forces to sweep it under the carpet and threaten us with violence if we speak out about...But AndyOnchan doesn't care, seems he has TV, Pizza and beer and is quite happy to look the other way and continue to fund it.

Once this has been brought to your attention you no longer have an excuse to carry on and simply look the other way, stop feeding the beast and it will die, its as simple as that, however many will need to insert a steel rod into their back first. Are you still funding the BBC? Are you still registering to vote these secret society scum into office?

don't you remember the reporter telling everyone the WTC7 building had fallen 20 minutes before they pushed the button? or do you think the reporter should be doing our lottery numbers this week? Do you still believe the shit they pass off as news to be true?

red-pill-or-blue-pill_featured.jpg

The more diligent among us

w00t.gif Fantastic.

O, wad some Power the giftie gie us. To see oursels as others see us!

"But AndyOnchan doesn't care, seems he has TV, Pizza and beer and is quite happy to look the other way and continue to fund it."

I am not funding anything my friend. You're the one feeding us with all of this information, I certainly didn't go looking for it until you started posting tripe.

Heath may or may not have had a perverted sexual orientation, and I agree that those who hushed up any activities that affected kids should be identified and dealt with, but there have been very much worse PM's than him, Blair, Brown, and Wilson to name but three.

However the machinations that Janner is now getting up to is nothing short of disgusting irrespective of the accusations being leveled at him being correct or otherwise.

Edited by spook

What about Thatcher?

She knowingly promoted many people like Leon Brittan to high positions after she was told about their sexual liking for children. You have to also remember that perhaps it was banality to her when you look at where she came from, many allegations from young girls that worked in Daddy Thatchers shop were ignored, in fact in the area all young women were advised against taking a job in his shop as he was a known toucher upper

She definitely turned a blind eye to what was going on an even went as far as to try and cover it up.....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/margaret-thatcher-attempted-to-keep-paedophile-diplomat-name-hidden-2015-2

BTW : did anyone know about the RT HON Tony Blair's little indecent at a public toilet

"In 1983 at Bow St Magistrates Court a certain Charles Lynton was fined £50 for attempted soliciting in city toilets, the police notes were to disappear later along with several prior verbal warnings, Charles Lynton was at university well known as 'Miranda' a promiscuous cross dresser who played a guitar badly. Charles Lynton is Tony Blair’s middle names, and it was lord levy who funded and greased Tony Blair through the hoop into the prime minister’s office for one reason, the Iraq war."

• Like 1

From another source, not Icke :

How Britain came to be in the EU under such disastrous terms was because Edward Heath was allegedly a cuprophiliac, he would regularly take boys from certain care homes away on his boat for weekends. His sheets had to be perfectly white, clean ironed and perfumed, Heaths obsession with this made the boats name 'morning cloud' the subject of many in house jokes, nevertheless he was seriously warned 4 times by the police for hanging around public toilets, special branch had to appoint a man especially to protect him, it was Liberal party Leader Jeremy Thorpes threat to bring down Edward Heath and a big bunch of other politicians, which got him off the Norman Scott attempted murder court case. The name 'Mr. Eddy' was well known on Hampstead Heath and the boys home nearby in the seventies.

This is going to upset the patriotic but what the hell..But answers the question on why powerful politicians simply have to be compromised...

Churchill had huge gambling, drinking and whoring bills, and Jock Colville claimed he usually insisted on ginger haired prostitutes, so they bought him a ginger tomcat as a private joke.
Churchill’s sandhurst file, the original and proper one lists him as, 'a confirmed sodomite and a menace to the younger boys' ( Courtesy of guy burgess diaries ) this waywardness allowed Churchill to be used by the bankers, under the carrot and the stick, you do as we say and you get paid x amount, you don’t do as we say and we ruin you. In W W 1 Churchill took bankers cash in the name of Colonel Arden, and W W II his secretary said several names were used, Mr. A Conner’s was alleged to be just one.
Edited by gerrydandridge

Churchill usually insisted on ginger haired prostitutes,

Good for him. The man had taste.

• Like 1

You are a little blind to your mindset on this one woolley

See what you've done now. You've encouraged him. Now Thatcher and Blair are in the frame too. With such impeccable sources as Gerry's, how could I possibly disbelieve him?

I repeat my comment of a couple of days ago: I am not "in Heath's corner" as you put it at all. If there is proof then let us see it. As I said yesterday, I am against the public lynching of anyone by the police in the media without firm evidence. How would you like it to think that after you die your reputation was going to be put through this wringer like this? Whether he had kids of his own or not, there will be relatives or friends to consider, aside from which it is just a totally wrongheaded way to conduct an investigation. You get the evidence then go public. You don't go public asking for accusations.

The whole thing is a disgrace. Whatever happened to presumption of innocence? Would you like this sleazefest to happen to you, dead or alive? Let us see the proof then we will all be satisfied. That's all that's needed. Put up or apologise and shut up. There once was a concept of something being beneath ones dignity. There seems to be no comprehension of that nowadays. Who knows? Perhaps Heath decided not to dignify Icke's writings with a response.

• Like 2

BTW : did anyone know about the RT HON Tony Blair's little indecent at a public toilet

"In 1983 at Bow St Magistrates Court a certain Charles Lynton was fined £50 for attempted soliciting in city toilets, the police notes were to disappear later along with several prior verbal warnings, Charles Lynton was at university well known as 'Miranda' a promiscuous cross dresser who played a guitar badly. Charles Lynton is Tony Blair’s middle names, and it was lord levy who funded and greased Tony Blair through the hoop into the prime minister’s office for one reason, the Iraq war."

Another pearl of wisdom that the authorised history of the world has missed. The Iraq war wasn't conceived by the Great Satan. It was Lord Levy all the time and he obviously dragged the Yanks into it kicking and screaming.whatever.gif

• Like 1