New Sushi Eatery

mollag

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, Japan is such a culturally, financially and technologically backward country.

the poor bastards can't even invent a fork.... still forced to use a stick to eat their food....

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

What we need is somewhere that does okonomiyaki. Or decent noodles.

There's the noodle place in Ramsey.

Might as well be in Tokyo.

Buttys have allways been poor to travel, want everything on their doorstep.

I'm not a butty, but I have been to Tokyo more recently than Ramsey. I mean it's two buses to Ramsey!

Food was excellent, I recommend the okonomiyaki - kind of a cross between an omelette and bubble 'n' squeak.

It's quite hard ordering in Japan, because the menus are in their script. They often have pictures and sometimes the models of the food in the windows. But they show the raw ingredients not the finished dish. I went to this place and ordered a dish that seemed to be noodles, egg and ham. The waiter set the table with chop sticks, and I tucked in. I was halfway through the spaghetti carbonara before I realised I was in an Italian Restaurant.

Sumimasen, Doi Shimasen - So Sorry but I Disagree!

I went to Japan in 2000 and I found all Menus to be in English as well as Japanese.

NI Sen Nen no aida ni Nihon ni Ikimashat soshite subete Teika wa no naka ni Eigo soshite Nihongo wa Kakimashita.

I had no problem understand their Menus.

Nihongo wa no Sukoshi ni Wakarimasu.

I can understand some Japanese.

3X3

Yes, Japan is such a culturally, financially and technologically backward country.

the poor bastards can't even invent a fork.... still forced to use a stick to eat their food....

Awe for Fuck Sacks!!!

They use Forks now and are no longer Forced to use Hashi Chop Sticks.

3X3