• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The TT, now that's a race. Bit of a death trap though, probably should be banned but then the bastard cyclists would probably take over with some sort of lycra fest and the course would be peppered w

My wife is filth. I am scum. That is all.

If no one regarded anyone else as filth, scum or a member of a swarm, I think the world would be a better place. The first step might be refraining from such ugly language, which ought to be easy. The

Another outrage and once again there's a racist thread about it with odds on its the usual filth behind it.

If it does turn out to be the usual filth it'll not be racist in the least or even nationalist.

Unfortunately.

You are an awful human being without a single redeeming quality. You're a poisonous, toxic midget.

The word 'midget' is now considered by decent people to be offensive and is replaced by 'person of small stature' or 'small person' neither of which I am.

I don't think I need lessons on offensive language from you. Midget.

HAHA!

You (arguably) may or may not need lessons on offensive language, but you certainly appear to be in need of lessons on geography. Here's one for free. While the jew is a race being mohammadan is not.

Albert, it is. People can, (and sadly do if from Christian) convert to jew as their religion, but there is a race that is jew.

Only if you're a small minded idiot. Sadly small minded idiots have no room for new ideas, so it's a waste of time conversing with you. Good luck!

The TT, now that's a race. Bit of a death trap though, probably should be banned but then the bastard cyclists would probably take over with some sort of lycra fest and the course would be peppered with them cycling 40-a-breast on beige sunday. I blame Bell and/or Teare, or at least, I will.

Edited by Cliff Hazard
  • Like 4

Meantime in Bangkok and elsewhere people are weeping because once again filth have killed and maimed. Reports coming out indicate that everything about this bears the hallmark of the usual scum and nothing whatsoever to give support to it being associated with the local disputes. Tunisia tourism devastated, not that long ago Bali tourism hit, and more ---- and all with a common theme. Sick making.

If no one regarded anyone else as filth, scum or a member of a swarm, I think the world would be a better place. The first step might be refraining from such ugly language, which ought to be easy. Then, work on the thoughts behind the language.

• Like 2