Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
trmpton

Things you have never done

What's the most normal day to day thing you have never done?

I will start with never having read a whole book or watched a complete movie (reference books and study tools for work excepted)

I've never watched an episode of the x factor(?) or .......... got talent and have never had more than a fleeting glance at that strictly dance thing or any baking /cooking programme , I'd rather eat my own earwax .......

Rant oversmile.png

• Like 4

I've never watched an episode of the x factor(?) or .......... got talent and have never had more than a fleeting glance at that strictly dance thing or any baking /cooking programme , I'd rather eat my own earwax .......

Rant oversmile.png

Break your duck and google....."Holland's got talent" and watch a 9 year old Amira Willighen singing. Then you'll see why people watch such programs. Amazing voice.

I've never bought a rope; eaten a pomegranate or had a garden bonfire.

I'm thoroughbred Manx and I've never been arrested, smoke weed, snorted coke or touched up my sister. These things are on my bucket list. With the exception of my sister, she lives too far away now.

• Like 8

I'm thoroughbred Manx and I've never been arrested, smoke weed, snorted coke or touched up my sister. These things are on my bucket list. With the exception of my sister, she lives too far away now.

I think I may have met your sister before she moved.

On a completely unrelated note, I've never had a Manx Knob,

What made a Manx Knob, Manx? Did carry some special, esoteric significance in the confectionary landscape or was it just completely ordinary like the rest of the Island?