royal mail

My wife has just been refused a delivery from QVC shopping channel because they said Royal Mail has said it is a hazardous substance, and will not transport it to the island. the item in question was three small tubes of Liz Earle facial cream. I think this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time. thank god for Hermes.

My wife has just been refused a delivery from QVC shopping channel because they said Royal Mail has said it is a hazardous substance, and will not transport it to the island. the item in question was three small tubes of Liz Earle facial cream. I think this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time. thank god for Hermes.

Just get it direct from Liz Earle - they do a monthly offer and it works out just as cheap. There is no problem with delivery from them

ETA and it is delivered by IOM post not Hermes

Buy things on island. No issue then?

You can't buy Liz Earle on the Island

Edited by JessTickle

You're not female are you woolley biggrin.png

Liz makes bloody good stuff, and it lasts forever, so its actually quite cheap in the long run

Its also a British company (IOW) and doesn't test on animals

They do a mens range, you should try some of the shampoo, it would have your fleece all clean and shiny in no time at all laugh.png

• Like 3

If you doing it with a ewe why would you need face cream? :-)

I would have thought a tube of KY would suffice - and it's cheaper too!

if you're using KY you clearly haven't run your fingers through the wool enough to stir the ewe's passion

• Like 1

If you doing it with a ewe why would you need face cream? :-)

I would have thought a tube of KY would suffice - and it's cheaper too!

if you're using KY you clearly haven't run your fingers through the wool enough to stir the ewe's passion

Speaks the voice of experience? crying.gif