Learning to drive

wrighty

I passed in a small car, within a week of passing my test I'd ruined all 4 of my mums colour coordinated bumpers. I don't like driving big cars but if you're going to be driving a monster truck, I suppose it is good practice to learn in one.

Good practice? Better risk assess that...

I've just seen a BMW 645 with L-plates, clearly being driven by a learner. I'm sure it's possible to think of a more inappropriate car in which to learn to drive, but I don't think I've ever seen one. Has anyone else?

Hopefully they'll also be taking their test in it. It would be great to watch them trying to reverse park that between the barriers at the test centre, unless they're a good driver that is, then it would be pretty boring.

@TGM Wrong usage, there.

Arguably, the Countach would be the 'ur-' model in Lamborghini history. (e.g. the original Audi Quattro model is also commonly referred to as the Ur-Quattro - the "Ur-" (German for "primordial", "original", or "first of its kind") is an augmentative prefix, in this case meaning "original",)