General Slowness / Unavailability

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well at least it's there today TSM which is a vast improvement. Thanks ans and whoever else has been putting in the work.

We've obviously been having issues over the last day. Some unexplained table locks resulted in a few server restarts last night and this morning.   We've also been having database connection issues

Yeah that will be because of the time syncs. Funny side effect, if you look at the online list at the bottom there are people online from the future

I've relocated the website and it could take 24 hours before all users see it at the new location.

Anyone getting the 'Account Suspended' page are still visiting the old location and will have to wait.

It was very fast at 6:45 this morning - usually it takes several minutes to get going, so whatever you've done has fixed it for the time being.

Tried viewing as desktop page, still nowt on mobile. Restarted phone, changed back an forwards to mobile and desktop view, nowt. Cleared what I can with a Nokia windows phone, nowt.

Connect via WiFi and page loads instantly in Mobile and desktop view.

All MT connections here, WiFi and mobile. Do other mobile providers produce a page cannot be found on mobile data?

My friend cannot connect, it's just timing out. Any suggestions? Using Vista (which means I totally have no idea where anything is smile.png)

From work maybe, behind a firewall?

Nah (but THANK YOU), that's obvious stuff, he's flushed his cache and it's still not connecting. What was the DNS thing? I hate computers, they're rubbish. smile.png

Edited by thebees

My conspiracy theory head says "Manx Telecom have seen the comments on here about how shit their customer service is and are now preventing people who have problems from reading MF." - it could be that or the two cans of Holsten I am into :)

• Like 2