General Slowness / Unavailability

I'm going to call into the shop about this soon, still no MF on mobile data, but fine on wifi.

I'll let you know how good the customer service is should I be able to post via data after my visit.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well at least it's there today TSM which is a vast improvement. Thanks ans and whoever else has been putting in the work.

We've obviously been having issues over the last day. Some unexplained table locks resulted in a few server restarts last night and this morning.   We've also been having database connection issues

Yeah that will be because of the time syncs. Funny side effect, if you look at the online list at the bottom there are people online from the future

By roaming do you mean 3/4g data? Roaming is a different thing associated with going off the MT network.

I've been away and switched off roaming for data, but still managed to get on via WiFi hotspots.

Right, so from that *very* small sample size, are we deducing this is an MT contract SIM only issue?

How long do you need a sim for testing? You can borrow mine but I need the phone virtually 24/7. If it's something that can be done over a cuppa and biscuit your welcome to borrow it in return for all your hard work on the Forum. I'll provide the tea and biscuit! (hot water and a mug is down to you.)