Isle of Immigrants and to hell with locals

manunitedforever

I came here from Salford five years ago to get away from all these immigrants and limp-wristed politicians who want to make England for foreigners instead of for native English people. What the hell gives with this? Why are signs all over the Isle of Man including Polish now? Take your "Ta Balley Corpagh Ghoolish cur Failt Erriu" back to Warsaw, you Polish bastards.

Douglas_Isle_of_Man_welcome_sign.jpg

Absolute piss take this is.

• Like 3

I came here from Salford five years ago to get away from all these immigrants and limp-wristed politicians who want to make England for foreigners instead of for native English people. What the hell gives with this? Why are signs all over the Isle of Man including Polish now? Take your "Ta Balley Corpagh Ghoolish cur Failt Erriu" back to Warsaw, you Polish bastards.

Salford immigrants - go home and make more room for the Syrians :)

I wouldn't call this one a troll - more a very poor attempt at a spoof-humorous account.

Must try harder.

Have you walked through Strand Street recently? It's like a game of spot the English speaker. Yesterday I must have heard 2 English people among 5000 foreigners. Then again I am talking to a man who doesn't know the price of a carton of milk and doesn't go to places where normal peoples hang out and probably shops in M&S or better yet gets a butler to do his weekly shopping. Try going to normal places. They're not in M&S buying Spanish omelettes and caviar. Try shopping in Chester Street Shoprite in the tinned food section to see how the rest of us live and what we have to put up with. I am making a serious point about how foreigners are taking over and thank you for coming in and reminding us WHY we're surrounded by foreigners (answer being limp-wristed rich people who belt on and on about tolerance and how great it is to have diversity, while they hide in their mansions and tennis clubs and don't have to worry about competing for housing or a job with these armies of foreigners they've pushed for). God, you're stupid.

• Like 1

Salford immigrants - go home and make more room for the Syrians smile.png

Um, Salford is just another part of England you fool.

Whilst I think MUF is a bit of a cock, there is an element of truth in his post ^^

I walked down Strand Street a few months back early on (about 8.15-8.30 am) There weren't any shoppers, it was when they had all the scaffolding work going on etc and I was quite shocked that as I walked up the street, whilst there was lots of conversation, I didn't hear any English spoken at all

• Like 1

Unless every single person attempted to speak to you in another language I don't see your issue. If I moved to France with someone I'd certainly be speaking English to them when conversing alone, and French elsewhere.

You really shouldn't be so concerned with eavesdropping, could be a new tactic to avoid people like you lots listening in.

The island isn't can't function without immigration. It's really sad to hear these attitudes.

• Like 1

Salford? I thought you must have moved over from the Isle of Really Unamusing Trolls? Your attempts at trolling have been a bit shit so far to be honest. Either up your game or stop posting. It's embarrassing for a forum to have such a pathetic troll.

• Like 2