Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Augustus

Douglas East By-election 2016

I'm worried about his judgement, if this is an example it should be interesting the next 10 months.

Also where he says to the paper "I will use the next 10 months to connect with the people", is that it then, a 10 month election campaign paid for by us, the suffering public?

Is he actually going to do anything?

Still, someone has to keep the radio and paper busy now Quirk has vanished.

Where's slimeball quirk found to hide now?

In the bunker at OFT headquarters thinking of warnings to send out.

Garages being ripped off, irony.

On the subject of stupid political posts I'd point out that Kate Beecroft hardly carries the nuclear button around in her handbag. Neither is Karran Force One idling on the runway at Ronaldsway pre-fuelled and ready to jet off to solve the Syrian crisis. Therefore I'm sure that Liberal Vannin can last a week or so without having to appoint an alternative leader just because Kates having a hip replacement.

Is this all Mannannans Review can find to moan about in Manx politics now?

post-3295-0-19170100-1447782839_thumb.jpg

A few hundred went out to vote, over two thousand didn't bother, but there are over nine thousand views on here. I don't know what that says but I'm pretty sure it isn't good

• Like 3

Mew mew mew... shut up.

Oh come on, 'his' attack on IOM essential oils is hilarious for its total bounce back if you read it. Fair play to the guys. I might even buy some of their essential calming balms for the way they hit back at MR for its totally over the top attack at someone who posted quite a balanced reply in relation to the Paris attacks on Facebook. Mannannan is looking like a bit of a neocon this week.

Who could forget Marge ..?

That doesn't prevent me trying to.....

Roll on next September and the election, cant wait for hillsheperds manifesto to

be published when he stands for the Keys!!

• Like 1

I see that Mr. Joughin is quoted on iomtoday.com claiming that the close result was attributable to the high quality of the candidates who stood. "They all did very well". Yes, so well in fact that huge swathes of the electorate ignored them completely and didn't vote. I'm impressed that Joughin has achieved Tynwald level bullshit production after only one sitting.

• Like 5