Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rhumsaa

Manx Forums Xmas Party

Oooooof Bad choice of Day, I will be at the Rovers Chrismas party all day ...I may,if Time an imbibement allows, come over all rambunctiously and with scant disregard to Introduce myself to the knees of the Elves xmas.gif

• Like 3

Oooooof Bad choice of Day, I will be at the Rovers Chrismas party all day ...I may,if Time an imbibement allows, come over all rambunctiously and with scant disregard to Introduce myself to the knees of the Elves xmas.gif

Digga! Where you been (apart from in the pub for the last 6 months)

The Railway was quite unaffected by the floods in the Tesco carpark which is much nearer the river. However, it may be an idea to have an alternative venue if the Railway is shut. Bearing in mind some people may be on foot, I would suggest somewhere nearby but unlikely to be affected by the flooding.

Oh goodness it is going to be raining on Saturday, what about those pubs by the bus station? That way no one has to walk far and we can all risk a 'spewin Juan' moment by getting the bus home 😆

Bbbb yeay! Ltns, oh it's going to be a great old get together, I can feel it in me waters (more likely to be cystitis)

• Like 2

I'm out on a Christmas do from early afternoon tomorrow (gawd help 'em) but would love to pop in for an hour if I can dive out of the frivolity.

What? Even if it's snowing? I'm a fair weather(ish) kind of person, if it's too rainy or too windy I'll be bailing 😊

I thought you were made of sterner stuff 2bees , just wear a pac-a-mac over your elf outfit and wear a vest flowers.gif

I've actually got UDD, the weather has caused major problems for lots of people/institutions I know so I'll probably be 'doing my bit' in the day tomorrow and having a nice bath, glass (or 5) of wine and putting my feet up. Bit sad :(

What? Even if it's snowing? I'm a fair weather(ish) kind of person, if it's too rainy or too windy I'll be bailing 😊

I don't get enough nights out these days to let rain and wind interfere ;-)

What does udd mean? X

there are some things it is sometimes better not to know Merkin, I have no idea either flowers.gif