Heart goes out to France

malebrain

Reg Keys even stood against TB in Sedgefield...a perfect opportunity to let him know the feelings of the country, and yet the electorate failed to respond.

I'm calling pure BS on this one.

Reg Keys let his son join the forces and then used the declaration platform to try and blame TB for his son's death in combat = Fail. The so-called "feelings of the country" had sod-all to do with it.

So BT, if Saddam didn't massacre the inhabitants of Hallabja with WMD and all those Pasdaran then who did?

>Reg Keys let his son join the forces

"...let his son join the forces". It wasn't Reg Keys decision as to what profession LC Tom Keys pursued.

>...and then used the declaration platform to try and blame TB for his son's death in combat = Fail.

The death of LCTK came about by being under equipped in areas of ammunition and communications.

Along with 5 colleagues he was trapped, couldn't summon help as the outdated radio had no aerial, and was overwhelmed when his ammunition (having been issued with ~30% of recommended) expired.

By all accounts the pre-planning was a disaster. One wonders why they didn't employ the same pre-planners used by TB and his entourage when they visited the not so Front Lines?

>So BT, if Saddam didn't massacre the inhabitants of Hallabja with WMD and all those Pasdaran then who did?

Just because the TB spin doctors/Daily Mail/Hollywood moguls say something, doesn't necessarily make it factual.

And much to the chagrin of The Yanks/TB, no WMD were found in Iraq, nor were any used during the course of the war.

TBT.

• Like 1

Lets bomb belgium too . Make it a coalition show of solidarity.

I went there last year. I doubt anyone would notice to be honest. Even after a tactical nuclear device it would only be marginally less boring.

The country armies march through to invade somewhere else.

How can you both be so callous given the topic of this thread?

Had the events of Friday happened in any Belgian city it would be no less tragic.

Belgium is a country which regularly remembers the sacrifices that were made for its freedoms and I am sure the population is perturbed that the attack seems to have been planned there.