Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
cropduster

Donald Trump

11 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I have to say I didn't see it coming, Manxy coming out as a Trumper. It shows how well the propaganda and disinformation campaign is going really. The whole conspiracy theory gang of the internet has been fully infiltrated and is absolutely riddled with it. There is a whole army of programmed drones, all thinking they're 'woke', when really they are completely closed. I suppose Alex Jones was the warning sign, he was one hell of a stooge softening all the crazies up. It's almost no fun any more. Wonder if Manxy still thinks 9/11 was an inside job...?

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment. One might consider that many conspiracy theories might be correct but unable to be fully proven because of concealed facts.

9/11 yes

I gather from your answer that you believe 9/11 was not an inside job then?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, manxy said:

One might consider that many conspiracy theories might be correct but unable to be fully proven because of concealed facts.

Post of the year, right there! :lol:

21 hours ago, manxy said:

Star Wars system is now fully operational with full surveillance availability

Trump is the one again pushing for a space based missile defence system: Trump’s Star Wars Fantasy

Smart Meters being put in place and probably one of the more interesting pieces of information is from the Senate Report 93-549

What does Senate Report 93-549 say about 'smart meters'? What is the issue with smart meters?

With so many issues with the Feds at the moment, I'd say that Trump is doing something positive to eradicate wasteful departments, reduce the FED overspend ...

Govt spending has been dramatically increasing under Trump - because of his policies.

Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion

40 minutes ago, pongo said:

Trump is the one again pushing for a space based missile defence system: Trump’s Star Wars Fantasy

What does Senate Report 93-549 say about 'smart meters'? What is the issue with smart meters?

Govt spending has been dramatically increasing under Trump - because of his policies.

Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion

LOL - You put up a link from fake news Forbes which has been doctoring stories for a while now in certain areas.

That said, you actually pulled up a twist in the story as anyone who has 'really' followed the news, will know its Trump who is chasing the Feds and taking a few bites out of them at this time and is looking to massively cut the missing money and its dirty underhand route. So yes - thank you

You're right about Smart meters - Its in the wrong thread 

Have a nice day

Feds 30 days are nearly up. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 20.42.57.png

Edited by manxy

54 minutes ago, manxy said:

Feds 30 days are nearly up. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 20.42.57.png

Absolutely no hope for you or trump.