• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have said from the start, i'm going to reserve judgement until trump makes his stance clear on the horse tram situation

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Cringworthy and just summed up what a low life loser he is . And what a total liar , he just doesn't care what he spews out . Mind blowing !!

Yet almost 50% who voted don't care.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, hagar the horrible said:

Will someone please take the launch keys off this nutter before he goes into total meltdown.

At time DT reminds me of Rik Mayall in Bottom except Rik was more lucid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting to see even the major broadcasters beginning to turn against him now. No doubt as the final count slips closer toward Biden more and more will switch allegiance. I think there will be a lot more worms turning against the President once it’s confirmed he’s on the way out. 

Apparently one of the major banks who he is in debt to going to publicise the extent of his loans, call them in and seize his assets if he can’t pay.  That might be interesting. 

Like @hagar the horrible, I do hope they take the keys from him before they are start kicking back.

Given enough rope to hang himself it’s easy to wish that he’d continue to show himself with the mask down - but even then I don’t think he’d lose the support of his beloved - and it’s their retaliation that’s the biggest risk of all  

It’s proper fucked up. 

• Like 3

Trump's lead  in Georgia is only 463 votes and moving in Biden's favour. That would take Biden to 269 electoral college votes. 

Trump is putting pressure on them but election officials and staff are carrying on counting. The process is working. 

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed the toad, Nigel Farage, making false claims on behalf of "The Trump" in the UK media and on YouTube?  It strikes as a desperate attempt to remain relevant but also speaks volumes about the amount of crap that he will come out with to do so...

Morgan v Farage is a case in point;

Never in my life did I think I would agree with Piers Morgan.

And yes it is relevant to the US Elections as they discuss Trumps Presidency.

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Apparently one of the major banks who he is in debt to going to publicise the extent of his loans, call them in and seize his assets if he can’t pay.  That might be interesting. 

Indeed - he may well not be in any position to repay so get in quickly.

Will he go to Joe's inauguration in January? Will he say the best man won? Will he be magnanimous in defeat?

Will he f**k.

If Joe wins Pennsylvannia plus the states he's leading in - he'll have 306 electoral college votes. When Trump won last time that's how many he got. 

Edited by Declan