Fast Eddie's

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe Eddie's got in quick with the Development Fund.

Saw something on Facebook about some new Burger joint opened up called Fast Eddies - but can't see an address anywhere.   Anyone got any ideas of where it is and if it is any good?   I also look f

You seem to have eaten in some very strange places.   or   Been in strange places whilst eating.

Gizo what's an American Classic Burger?

Maybe I should drop the 'American' bit but that's how I refer to a classic burger. You know the one, burger cooked to your liking, with crisp lettuce, onion, beef tomato, gherkin and pickle. Generous schlop of mayo slightly spicy in a burger bun. Cheese and/or crispy bacon can be added.

I can't see how this simple recipe can't be done, and if it is done correctly they will come.

Route 66 is still the benchmark.

They must do a similar variant though? or offer that combination of ingredients?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is it open now or not? I notice the facebook page has now disappeared so I presume the Island's premier nice burgers but overpriced and can't be arsed opening half the time burger establishment has shut for good.

I'd check myself but as with the owner's attitude to opening I just can't be bothered.

• Like 1