Inexpensive Christmas Meal Offer

Addie

Just to share a quick link to the makings of an inexpensive Christmas Dinner for those who'd like one. You have to buy all the items in one go though to get the offer.

The offer applies to Ramsey and Duke Street apparently.

http://www.co-operativefood.co.uk/5-frozen-meal-deal/

Good offer.

I like the Co-op and think it's a great shame they aborted the Lake Road store.

Now that would have taken some beating.

• Like 1

It's a great option in Ramsey, I find myself going there more often than Shoprite these days

Likewise Castletown.

I definitely go to the co-op more often than I go to Castletown

Some people really would struggle to prep that meal sadly and some really can't afford to go out and buy it all fresh.

I personally wouldn't want to eat some of what's there but if you really can't afford fresh, I guess it's better than not having a Christmas dinner. I'm very fortunate in that I get a lovely fresh cooked meal prepared for me every year and it's something I really do look forward to.

• Like 2

No, it's not for everyone and we can all be smug about it. But it's a real option for two or maybe three people on a really tight budget. Coop products are normally excellent quality like-for-like.

I imagine a few of the sniffers will be buying their 'fresh' well travelled Turkey/Gammon/Beef/Lamb/Horse from those wonderful local butchers, Tesco or M&S? Each to their own. I'm catering for ten this year and it's fresh and local all the way so I'm very lucky.

Merry Christmas.santa.gif

• Like 2