Sideways R.I.P.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well let's just hope none of his family are members of MF and started reading this thread in hope of a small measure of comfort. R.I.P dude.

MTP - If you think this thread is in breach of the T&C's. Report it.   OMF - If you think MTP is trolling the thread, stop doing what he wants and replying. Report it.   And if we're really lu

Wait what?

OMF - you should know better than to argue with a woman. They are always right apparently. (Sigh)

oldmanxfella isn't arguing with anyone, he's just having a bizarre sweary rant in a thread that really isn't the place for it. Most peculiar.

OMF - you should know better than to argue with a woman. They are always right apparently. (Sigh)

oldmanxfella isn't arguing with anyone, he's just having a bizarre sweary rant in a thread that really isn't the place for it. Most peculiar.

Yeah you try to believe that you piece of crap.

Well let's just hope none of his family are members of MF and started reading this thread in hope of a small measure of comfort. R.I.P dude.

At least one member of his family is a member of this forum. I guess they'll know what to expect from some posters on here sadly.

I am sorry to hear that Wideload has passed away. He hasn't been so active on the forum in recent times but it was he and a couple of others who introduced me to Manxforums.

condolances to his love ones.

Wait what?

• Like 5

I am sorry to hear that Wideload has passed away. He hasn't been so active on the forum in recent times but it was he and a couple of others who introduced me to Manxforums.

condolances to his love ones.

Wait what?

It appears that reports of your demise were exaggerated....apologies ermm.gif

• Like 1

Every time there's a RIP thread in the Local News section, the exact same poster picks up on some innocuous comment someone has made and takes the thread downhill with personal attacks. You can set your clock by it.

How do you deduce that after 8 posts?

Long time reader, new time poster. Trust me, I'm right.

Yes of course. You have read MF for years and years and just thought that you'd finally register an account at Christmas and to make that observation 8 posts in because you've read every RIP thread in the last 5 years and wanted to share your views. The bizarre trolling in this thread gets more surreal by the minute.

How do you deduce that after 4,638 posts???? Amazing for someone with an IQ below 40. Oh wait, you also post under the alias of oldmanxfella, Boredom, Rhumsaa, Julian-Ass-Blan-Mange, to name but a few. YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

No, you're completely wrong, Rhumsaa sock puppet. You need to get a life, stop trolling RIP threads. Pathetic.

Rumsaa? Really? So me and all the above random collection of MF users are Rumsaa? You are more paranoid than you appear. Then again many would be paranoid if they furtively spread hateful comments all over MF for years, and then wanted to distance themselves from it by claiming they were a new poster. Rumsaa? FFS!