Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rhumsaa

Being sacked for having cancer?

Half of it in the bank, use the rest to buy a massive house and fill it with cool things and cars and bikes.

Live off the interest happily ever after.

on a different continent too to really enjoy like.

I like this little bit of land smile.png

You wouldn't be happy though. The seemingly monotonous thoughts of dealing with the daily grind that once occupied your mind would be replaced with paranoia. You'd become lonely and distrustful.

Become?!

I haven't even got the numbers together yet, been having quite an amusing time, throwing orange peel to the west, bursting my tea bag to see if there's any numbers in the leaves, oh even if I don't win, I've had a couple of quids worth of fun trying :)

First thing I'm going to do is buy my work a new unit. After that, sorting out boarding school, might go skiing, my friend went to Paris at Christmas, I'd like to go there. Yes, a cheeky Europe trip, London, Paris, Hamsterjam - see the fun you can have?

You wouldn't be happy though. The seemingly monotonous thoughts of dealing with the daily grind that once occupied your mind would be replaced with paranoia. You'd become lonely and distrustful.

But it would give you more time to read all the Facebook, local papers,, UK papers and maybe even appearences on TV of people claiming to be sacked for having cancer.

it looks like she has run up credit/bank debt and is looking for the manx tax payer to bail her out.

Has somebody dared you to post the most idiotic comment you can think has none

has no one given you a brain yet?

A sign... the hoover cord is in a figure of 8 smile.png lol

don't tell the other half about this cos next to you look at it it may be a noose..

Half of it in the bank, use the rest to buy a massive house and fill it with cool things and cars and bikes.

Live off the interest happily ever after.

Why live off interest?

It's for spending.

Interesting reading the text messages in The Sun article. It looks like she was texting her manager while knowing he was off sick, which explains why he texted her back. He wrote; "You are not doing it. Conversation over. We talked about this and you can not do on-call if you can't do routine work. We will talk on my return from sick leave".

text2_2631213a.jpg

If the breakdown in relationship wasn't irretrievable before...

Indeed. I'm pretty sure the whistleblowing policy doesn't cover The Sun.

Should tomorrow's tribunal go in her favour - and I'd bet against it - I wouldn't be surprised to see a gross misconduct charge hard on its heels.

Had a quick look at the text messages. I don't see how they support the claim she's being sacked for having cancer, what am I missing?