Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
ManxTaxPayer

People In ICT And e-business Won’t Need Work Permits

I apologise for having an attitude seeing as I'm Manx born. if being Manx born is an attitude problem to a fucking traitor fuck you.

it starts small all Manx fuck these uncle thoms do not do business with no Manx business.

you intellectually challenged road digger. fuck you traitor.

let's up it few levels I'm waiting. sultan

I apologise for having an attitude seeing as I'm Manx born. if being Manx born is an attitude problem to a fucking traitor fuck you.

it starts small all Manx fuck these uncle thoms do not do business with no Manx business.

As I said what is the point in arguing with a mentalist who is having a forum breakdown? Mr Shoe makes a really reasoned and valid point that I don't disagree with. I also support the e-gaming industry. All I said is that I genuinely believe that the work permit system does not add much protection or much value so I don't see an issue with this change. Do you want the Manx to be a protected species like some special needs job applicants protected by heavy laws? I don't think that's sensible policy. I think we should be looking at our education system and making sure everyone (the next generation especially) has the best skills possible to compete head to head with the imports. I also said some younger people have attitude problems based on personal experience, and I wasn't the only person to say it.

Edited by thesultanofsheight

And despite siding with the general thrust of Norville's argument , he's clearly pissed :P

I disagree strongly with protectionism in all countries apart from my own.

• Like 2

forum breakdown kiss my ass. you apologist. I am not pissed either.

lift this up do not do business with non Manx businesses do not trade with them do not part with your money with them.

they believe you are inbred subhuman.

it starts small all Manx fuck these uncle thoms do not do business with no Manx business

let's up it few

o

prevent them escaping with their wealth from what they believe is their entitled money. don't buy don't consume fuck them.

As I said what is the point in arguing with a mentalist who is having a forum breakdown? Mr Shoe makes a really reasoned and valid point that I don't disagree with. I also support the e-gaming industry. All I said is that I genuinely believe that the work permit system does not add much protection or much value so I don't see an issue with this change. Do you want the Manx to be a protected species like some special needs job applicants protected by heavy laws? I don't think that's sensible policy. I think we should be looking at our education system and making sure everyone (the next generation especially) has the best skills possible to compete head to head with the imports. I also said some of them have attitude problems based on personal experience, and I wasn't the only person to say it.

+1. I see it all too frequently in new, "younger" recruits in my workplace (and I certainly don't wish to tar all kids with the same brush) and it has nothing to do with qualifications or any skills already possessed. It's attitude. Bone idleness coupled with a quite remarkable sense of "entitlement". An attitude that "I shouldn't have to work too hard, I can't be asked to do anything that I don't feel like doing and anything other than something leisurely is too much like hard work". No application or even preparedness to "stay on the job". And it's all, "My rights".

Me? I blame the education system and maybe the parents who are also products of that system. I don't know if, nor am I trying to suggest that it's purely a local thing. Schools don't seem to teach discipline or work any more. It seems to be all leisure subjects and rights. A GCSE in Photography or P.E. is no good to any employer (other than a Photographer maybe) when somebody can't spell, write or add up. A great many young people seem to leave the education system with a very poor work ethic and that makes them poorly prepared for life in the working world. And as a consequence the older generations are still doing a lot of the work that the younger generations can't or won't do? Or maybe I'm just getting old.....

Edited by Non-Believer

you have tarred the locals already. fuck you .

you self entitled money grabbing thick entitled moron fuck off. there's a boat in the morning.

if you are Manx do not buy from these fools do not give them anything. starve them fuck what they believe they know better and we are peasants.

do not buy from them fuck them

lift this up do not do business with non Manx businesses do not trade with them do not part with your money with them.

they believe you are inbred subhuman. .

Wow, it's gone from a few posters commenting (from first hand experience) that 'some' younger people on the Island have an apparent attitude problem to claims that people regard the whole population as some sort of morelock workforce. You really are completely bonkers, and oddly completely embody the sort of stereotype a few posters started discussing. Nobody has said anything of the sort and yet your completely mental tirade continues unabated. Uncle Toms, that definitely was a TJ favourite a few years back.

Thank goodness that NR is not a typical Islander.

Mind you, he's not alone in his thinking.

I have no reason to discourse with an Uncle Tom.

Manx born rise up to not do business with these imported clowns. when this reaches critical level and it will all indiginous will avoid imported experts.

all Manx avoid spending with non Manx know alls. I am not alone although it seems it on imported Isle of Man forums.

show no mercy to Uncle toms.

that this is apparant on the forums is the beginning of the end for imported knowalls who know nothing. the end nears.

An altitude problem more likely,you aimed to low and shot yourself in the foot.

I'll refrain from saying your to thick to spell it.

sultan in the course of normal business if you could afford to engage me in conversation I would speak freely. however it is plain this is not the case. bearing in mind I am a non conformist and dislike thoms.

I will indulge you. what is it about the boycott of non Manx business you dislike?

let's get it on but you might not like the result.

What I have said above is crystal clear. Stop trying to falsely embellish it as other can go back up the thread and read what i and others said. While your at it ditch that fucking great chip you have on your shoulder too you pathetic little prick.

• Like 1

all bravado I thought as much however you are not my target. yes whatever.

all Manx do not do business with non Manx businesses. walk away if they are not Manx.

Manx first.